Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lightning sprites
I've posted some sprites from the Colosseum at Balamb Garden before. Here's Lightning (released 03/08 at BG)

[Image: BCcolo-LightningIcon.gif]

I should note that I'm working on a full-sized RPG at the server, and after it's done late this year (just gotta finish the 6th and final mission) I'll be running ads for the server and getting lotsa people in. The main three features of the server will be The Colosseum, The RPG, and The Card Game. If curious, you can see some videos on my Youtube account ( JoCr2 ). For now, enjoy Lightning!
[Image: banner.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
Pretty good!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Those effects actually look proffensional! awesome job!

the only thing I see wrong is that the yellow guy (sorry, ive never played that game!) has no black outline, unlike the pink character.
Thanked by:
(03-09-2010, 12:10 PM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: Those effects actually look proffensional! awesome job!

the only thing I see wrong is that the yellow guy (sorry, ive never played that game!) has no black outline, unlike the pink character.

Thankie, I actually did make a living off of game design for some years
Everything that's sort of magical and/or glowing I tend to have a (more realistic looking) colored outline like, similar like FFT or FF12:RW sprites (if I remember them correctly... about to head out somewhere so I can't check right now) or the espers in my Fran sprites... sort of indicating a gentle glow.
The vehicles, I mostly screenshotted from the actual vehicles in-game, shrunk down and added outlines, so that they would fit in like that. (Though you probably can't tell after the energy effects applied to them like on the icon)
[Image: banner.gif]
Thanked by:
Next one. Promise.

/sheepish
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: