Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spriter Help needed
Helllo again. I need your help, guys!
I'm lots needed of some custom sprites, and can't have'em. Could some of you do them for me? I'll send the url to the image for you see how's the style of the sprites. I need them to do an sprite movie.
Hope some of you can help me out and have been clear enough.
Thanks
Here's the link
http://e.imagehost.org/0161/darkemail1.png
Thanked by:
not you again.

can i ask, what happened to the person who did the sheet you posted? why cant he finish it?
Thanked by:
He's got lazy! The sprites he would do for me would be incomplete, despite good. That's the reason that I'm asking for help. What's wrong with this?
Thanked by:
Your ability to be so vague while appearing to know what you're talking about is just

beyond me
i want to learn how to do that
Thanked by: plazinsky
(03-07-2010, 11:54 AM)crotch buffet Wrote: Your ability to be so vague while appearing to know what you're talking about is just

beyond me
i want to learn how to do that

BUDDY! I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH! GIVE'S ME PAIN ON THE ARSE WRITING THESE THINGS! GO EASY ON ME! I NEED THOSE SPRITES
Thanked by:
LOL quoted
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
please, I'm really needing those sprites! I'm reuniting sprites to do a good sprite movie, but can't finish it without these! If I don't have Dark sprites, I'll have to change the whole history! That's the reason of the help!
Please, I beg your help!
Thanked by:
i'm sorry distinguished gentleman but i don't know what you want precisely: what sprites do you want? kirby sprites? mario sprites? megayman sprites? I found this:
Sprites
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(03-07-2010, 03:36 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: i'm sorry distinguished gentleman but i don't know what you want precisely: what sprites do you want? kirby sprites? mario sprites? megayman sprites? I found this:
Sprites

ok, we're getting somewhere! I want edited sprites of a char I created
U can see how he is in the URL posted upper in the page.
Thanked by:
no we're still not getting anywhere

what kind of sprites do you need for him
Thanked by:
(03-07-2010, 03:54 PM)crotch buffet Wrote: no we're still not getting anywhere

what kind of sprites do you need for him

Almost every kind. Fighting, jumping, running, waking...etc. I've developed a move sheet to the other guy have some notion to do them.
I can't post the image link now cause I'm not home, so I don't have them.
But be sure that I'll put the link as soon as I can
Thanked by:
They mean, draw an example of the move you want him to use, like on paper, and then they'll sprite it on the computer for you. We need MUCH more info rather than "Make any sprites in this style".
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
no that's

not what we mean at all
he doesn't need to draw anything
a list of what he wants is much more realistic

example:
"running
walking
jumping
a few attacks(stabbing, slicing, kick)
dying
hurt"
etc
Thanked by:
I GOT IT! I'll make a sheet with the attacks, running, walking and stuff I want!
Thanked by:
why did I click here

goddamn
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Iceman404