Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR's Most Wanted
Awright, listen up, ya yella-bellied liver lickers. We got us a problem, y'see. There's some varmints what been a-botherin us for too long in these parts. They've been escapin' the law for far too long. Now sherriff Dazz and I can't git 'em all ourselves, see? We need some help. We're just gonna put these posters up, and if'n any of ya see these folks, you go ahead and bring them to the Submission Forum for us, ok? Now, these folks are known to travel in posses. Just because we put the leader on the poster don't mean there ain't others from the same neck of the woods causin' us trouble, so if you can get them too we'd be much obliged. Don't ya worry, there's a reward in it for ya.

[Image: pitposter.png] [Image: megaman9.png] [Image: samusposter.png] [Image: warioposter.png]

Thanks for yer time, now go back to shinin' shoes or whatever it is people in these parts do.
-Deputy Ton
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
megaman 9 sprites have been ripped ages ago.
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/Classic/
Thanked by:
Right. But not here.
Thanked by:
That's the problem you got some sites that have these sprites and some sites that don't. Because of this you have people jumping around looking for what they want.

Now if we were a monopoly on sprites mwahaha!

Thanked by:
That will never happen and you know it. Monopolies are never a good thing for the consumer anyway.

While I do agree we should have as many sheets on the site as possible - overlap with other sites being unavoidable - that doesn't mean we should shut other resources out. They are our friends too~
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Why not make a list of what needs to be ripped from each game?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(02-23-2010, 02:22 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Right. But not here.

copy/paste them?
Thanked by:
(02-23-2010, 08:15 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 02:22 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Right. But not here.

copy/paste them?

Well, you can't just take sprites from another site without first asking the site and the creator/ripper of said sprites.
Thanked by: Garamonde
I'd be up to doing some from Wario: Master of Disguise. Not sure if we are supposed to just post sheets up when we're done with them in the submissions section, but just saying, I'll start on it soon.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Ton
I guess I'll continue ripping from Wario: Master of Disguise :]
It's a pretty easy game to tile-rip
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
I was actually thinking of ripping MegaMan 9's sprites sometime (and MegaMan 10's, when it's released -- I claim Sheep Man!), so that's probably what I'll work on. And heck, I might as well do the same thing I did for X and Tarma's sprites, where I put the sprites from all of the games on one sheet (since they all share sprites), dividing up the animations that are common and ones that are specific to each game. Polar Koala's sheet that's here on tSR already is kinda outdated, anyway, and is missing a bunch of things (such as alternate palettes for the weapons).
That would be so awesome.
Thanked by:
Should we probably make a list of some of the sheets/characters that could be ripped from each game to give people an idea of how much of the game is left to rip?

Also, just looking through some of the past threads, I found some rips from Shake It by Girrrtacos:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...t=shake+it
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:
Yeah, but he never finished/submitted it.
Thanked by:
So far, I've got MegaMan's sprites from 1-6 ripped (I even got a couple of sprites that weren't on Sprites-Inc!), all from the tiles, and I'll be getting the ones from MM9 shortly (and MM10's as soon as it's released).

Oh, and I am getting all of his palettes, and I mean "all".

[Image: MegaManChargePalettes.png]

That's only the ones for charging up from MM6. There's still lots left to go.