Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Legend I,II & III Ripping AND Revamping
SaGa is such an forgotten series. These sprites are way too beautiful to go to waste. So, i thought on starting ripping and revamping (And remaking, but that's something that I'm doing by myself) these games. Revamping is waaay too easy, I can do it alone. But the ripping no, I don't have patience for ripping. So, let's do it Together? Final Fantasy Legend I,II and III are GBC games, if you don't know, Take a peek if you want. (Search)

So... What I've done so far... (In a whooping one day of work.)

FFL3

[Image: 28v6jie.png]
(Yes, RPG Maker Format *Sigh*)
Gonna organize after i finish ripping AND revamping.
[Image: nuix0.png]
(I probably will change her later...)
[Image: 16h0dz.jpg]
(Gotta redo the park and the trees. Also, some signs as well.)
[Image: ke8a9w.png]
(Sorry for the messed up palette, gonna fix it.)

FFL2

[Image: rc7j21.png]
(Decent colours.)

Humm... That's it. I guess....
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:
I think I'm up for ripping.
There are many stuff ripped at tSR already, did you checked?

- Final Fantasy Legend (3 backgrounds and the enemies)
- Final Fantasy Legend 2 (characters, enemies and one background)
- Final Fantasy Legend 3 (one background)

What else you need?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
I'm planning on ripping the game wholly, so... I think i need everything else .____.

I'm playing Final Fantasy Legend 2, right now, and as I Play I'm Ripping.
(Finished ripping Doctor S's classrom, and started revamping it)]
So I'll rip everything i see, till the end of the game. I don't know how to use rippers, so I won't be able to rip dummied out monsters and sprites, extremely hard and time consuming optional places (I might, but who knows what waits for me in my journey through the worlds of FFLI, FFLII and FFLIII? :s)

So I guess anywthing not yet ripped counts in. Well. That's about it, i guess....?
oh, updates. (Again, sorry for the palette, fixing it later)

[Image: 20axxcz.png]

^^

Well.. Umm... I'm mute, for some reason I don't know what to say s:
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

Thanked by:
Those palettes ARE awful +_+
I also have no idea how to use tools, all I do is using animget. Just beaten the 2 Crystal Chronicles for DS to get the portraits +_+
Some codes like infinite life can be helpful in those cases, or even trained roms. For regular play, I rather play pure, but for ripping this is almost a must.
Thanked by:
[Image: esuxid.png]

As of now, it's the near-complete version of mr.S's revamped Classrom. And yes, I might as well look for overLeveled saves. Thanks you for the tip, Ultimecia. (Can't call you Ulty, right? You no purple squid.)

Gonna have my dinner, then I'll make something else. ^^

Thanked by:
Yeah, i'm all about the ripping, but the revamping doesn't seem to be adding much to the sheets...
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I'd stick only with the ripping part, this would be awesome.
Thanked by:
I'll revamp them because of my project. So I thought about submitting, because... I think It's such a great game... So, i guess it could have FFV like graphics to go with it! Also, that's exactly why Itm remaking them. (FFL2 first, then i may remake the others)

Well... Are you saying I should be more drastic with the changes? I want to keep the Final Fantasy Feeling... But if you people don't like it, well... No prob, I guess. I'll still use them, but it won't be added here. Of course, if you had an opinion, I'd love.

Hum.. I feel like I'm messing up things.

(This is reminding me of when i attempted revamping Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest's sprites)

Thanked by:
Something isn't quite right. The palettes are too bland/dark for a Final Fantasy game for example.
Thanked by:
You should use the palettes from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, that's practically a SaGa game in and of itself.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
I don't like the palettes from Mystic Quest. They look odd, because they're 8-bit-ish. They're from the time when square didn't get the handle of 16-bit sprites, they were too accostumed to 8-bits. I am trying to do something more... Personal, not mimicizing anyone's style. Well, I guess this isn't accepted, right? :/
I'm trying to do my best to use the 16-bit capacity so I can make the sprites look the best possible for a SNES game. (That's the feeling I want to achieve.)

Thanked by:
Usually SNes game have more vivid colors. You looks...Well, in good Portuguese: desbotado :p
Thanked by: