Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Starter and Unlockable Characters
Ok, so we have our list of characters finally settled.
This is my list of characters that should be Starters and Unlockables.
------------
Starters:
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Pit
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Samus
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Dedede
Meta Knight
Fox
Crystal
Olimar
Lucas
Ike
Little Mac
Starfy
Villager
Saki
--------------
Unlockables:
Luigi
Bowser Jr.
Waluigi
King K. Rool
Dixie+Kiddy
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Tingle
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Lucario
Ridley
Gooey
Falco
Wolf
Ness
Porky
Masked Man
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Marth
Roy
Ray Mk II
Isaac
Sukapon
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B
Snake
Sonic
Megaman
Geno
Klonoa
Travis Touchdown
-whew-
I hope you all agree?
EDIT: Fixed the Diddy+Kiddy issue.
Thanked by:
Get out.
Wait - egg on my face.
I thought you hadn't read and just posted a list of characters you wanted in the game - and neglected to actually read what you were posting. Embarassed
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
I dont really understand what you just said.
I read the list of Characters in the game, and used them.
I also read what I posted. I don't see an issue with this. Of course, I'm slightly new to this, was I not supposed to be able to start a topic or something?
Thanked by:
You put Diddy+Kiddy when you meant to put Dixie+Kiddy.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Didn't we decide on this in the roster topic?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Did we? Officially?

Thanked by:
[Image: ssbrosteragain.png]
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Jdaster64
One thing I dislike about that starting select screen is the lack of new characters playable from the beginning. Sure, we want people to play and unlock them. But That only has 2 new characters starting compared to 23 unlockable new characters. We should at least have a few more. Maybe have Krystal instead of Falco, put Porky in that spot under Ness, and have another 1st Party stand-alone series be in the other spot under Starfy (probably Animal Crosser or Issac would be best).
Thanked by: tacopronto, Jdaster64
Actually, I think King K. Rool should be a starter. Reason number one is that DK needs a villain immediately, two is that so few new characters are starters, and three is about the events which I am making right now. Think about it, 'Three Trouble Kings?!'. We need K. Rool as a starter.
Thanked by:
You can have characters in events without having them playable.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
I know, I mean as the first event. Usually it's only until somewhere around the twelfth event (correct me if I'm wrong) that they pull in an unlockable for an event. But besides, the event wasn't the only reason. That's what it would be like if Bowser was an unlockable in Melee. It'd just be... I don't know, weird?
Thanked by:
I agree about K Rool needing to be startable. Same goes with Bowser Jr, Sonic, Snake, and MAYBE Waluigi
Thanked by:
Naaahhh... Its fine. I do think Marth should be a starter instead of Ike though. That makes more sense.

Thanked by:
(02-15-2010, 03:04 PM)Airicy Wrote: I know, I mean as the first event. Usually it's only until somewhere around the twelfth event (correct me if I'm wrong) that they pull in an unlockable for an event. But besides, the event wasn't the only reason. That's what it would be like if Bowser was an unlockable in Melee. It'd just be... I don't know, weird?

Ganondorf.
Thanked by:
(02-16-2010, 12:18 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Naaahhh... Its fine. I do think Marth should be a starter instead of Ike though. That makes more sense.

Marth was the unlockable in Brawl, and not Ike. But I can see where you're going.
Thanked by: