Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sega Master System
Does anyone other than I own one? I mean. I like it and it has buttons.
Number 1 and 2. Its essentially an NES controller but black and red. (Which caught my eye). But other than that, it held good capabilities on 8-Bit graphics. But didn't live up to the NES. So does anyone other than I remember such games before Sonic (On the Genesis).

EDIT: I'm looking for Rocky Sprites. I don't know if this is the wrong section but just let me know if I'm wrong .
Still a noob. Haha.

Zeedit : No requesting, period.
Thanked by:
Since I am an European, I have heard of and indeed own a Master System (the 2nd more compact one) since it was more popular than the NES (as in much easier to find one and the games). Yes, there were good graphics at the time and games such as Alex Kidd, Wonder Boy 3 and such.

Actually Sonic has also appeared on the SMS, in fact he had 4 games (Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Spinball - 5 if you count Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine) even though only the 1st was released in the US.
Thanked by:
Sonic Blast Appeared on the MS Too. In Brazil only though. And it looked terible compared to the equally ugly but still better GG Version. Never Played or Saw a Real MS in my life though. Emulators don't count. Nor do Pictures. XP
Thanked by:
A co-worker of my father's was moving to Alaska in... about '94 or '95. He let my father borrow his Master System, which I had never heard of at the time. I enjoyed it so much, that I offered to buy the system and all it came with (approximately 25 games - including Phantasy Star, two controllers, the light gun, and a joystick), and he sold it to me for $80. Years later, I bought the Power Base Converter when we obtained a Genesis, for the sole reason of not having to switch the consoles in the confined space available in front of the television.

Recently, I bought a Master Gear Converter and Mortal Kombat for the Master System off of eBay, so I wouldn't have to search my parents' house for the Master System and lug it over to my apartment. I do have the full library of games here, however.
How would you like to play as a god? Steeltoe Productions is working on a revolutionary new mythology-based fighting game and needs YOUR help to get it going! Go to http://www.playgodnow.com/ to contribute!
Thanked by: