Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away, NightmareB4 X-mas custom sprite project
Hi guys,

I was thiNking of starting a project to sprite the characters of one of these three movies depending on popular choice. However, before starting it and making sprites to show style ect.... I wanted to see if anyone would participate in this.

I would choose a different style (not the redundant ml3) also.

Thank this post or post here if you would be interested.

Not I am going to Washington dc today, so if this project starts it won't be until after this week
Thanked by:
FAKEPROJECTS:
♪REQUESTS-IN-DISGUISE♪
Thanked by: TomGuycott, Solink, DioShiba, Ton
*Sigh* And I actually thought this was going to be something good instead of just a request.
Well there's already a Nightmare before Christmas game on the GBA which I believe I have sprites of, there's probably also some on tSR.

But you know, projects require for you to show some work/progress before hand...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
basically what Goemar said

*cough*ahowl'smovingcastlewouldstillbeprettyawesomethough*cough*
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
Got on a hotel computer. This is not a request , it was a way for me to get involved. I didn't want to do work incase nobody joined.
Thanked by:
that's not how you start a project, bub. Everything is easier when you've got something already done and you've got a list of what to do.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(02-13-2010, 09:20 PM)SpartanFever Wrote: Not I am going to Washington dc today, so if this project starts it won't be until after this week

You made this topic too early then, as you should show something first to have a feasible chance for other people to join in. That's just how it works.

When you can, make one example sprite so we can know this is not just a thinly-veiled request.
Thanked by:
judging by this
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=11211
you're such in a early stage of development of your sprite skills(and drawing skills ingeneral) i wont ever consider starting a project.
Thanked by: