Random stuff I do while I wait
Goomba:
[Image: Goomba150789.PNG]

Mushrooms and Toad
[Image: Mushrooms14347.PNG]

C+C please.
Thanked by:
line art is pretty jagged

also might I ask why bother doing more then one thing if you're not going to even bother getting at least half way done with the other?
Thanked by: Vipershark, Ngamer01
(02-02-2010, 05:03 PM)Drew Wrote: line art is pretty jagged

also might I ask why bother doing more then one thing if you're not going to even bother getting at least half way done with the other?

Becuse It takes 5 hours, or even up to 8 for somone to comment on them, so I was going to make random stuff while I wait
Thanked by:
and because three hours is the equivalent to eight right? yet alone five.

No offense, sounds like a pretty dumb excuse to me when you could just work on improving one thing instead of going on to another
Thanked by:
(01-29-2010, 04:08 PM)Pikmin Awsomeness Wrote: I'm going to focuse on this now, and this only, no pikmin or anything else
Thanked by: Alpha Six, Ngamer01
added mushrooms and toad,plus,Kirby is kind of boring to make,I mean, A circle with arms face and feet.

Thanked by:
Why did he stop working on the pikmin, again?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-02-2010, 05:32 PM)Pikmin Awsomeness Wrote: added mushrooms and toad,plus,Kirby is kind of boring to make,I mean, A circle with arms face and feet.

Nether of these are even good excuses

Lets be honest, not a lot of people like pixel art because the whole thing itself is boring and the only thing that is worth doing it is to see the results in the end.

I think everyone already told you why you shouldn't be working on more then one thing regardless your waiting or not to get criticism on it, we've told you to be patient and you can't even read that.

I think enough has been said.
Thanked by:
Well, instead of repeating the same thing that the others said, even though I am clawing the computer screen not to do it, here is some c+c
First, your anatomy is wrong, the stem for the goomba is too long.
Second, your shading is uneven, make it so you shade each other layer in the same pattern.
Lastly, the toad mushroom top is just a perfect cylinder. It should be flatter on the bottom rather than the top
Thanked by:
i refuse to give feedback that falls on deaf ears.
Thanked by: Baegal
stop telling me to stop posting then
ZING~
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: