Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Whats your favourite race?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zora
15.38%
2 15.38%
Goron
30.77%
4 30.77%
Deku Scrubs
30.77%
4 30.77%
Lizard-men(Tokkis?)
0%
0 0%
Subrosians
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Loz favourite race?
Burger 
So recently, I have been playing alot of Legend of zelda, mostly Oracle of seasons, and ive been trying to decide what my favourite race is in the series, I was thinking Gorons, but then went back to Zoras, then I thought about those cool lizard-guys in Oracle of Ages which I forgot the name of there race, Tokkis or something? But I really like Deku Scrubs as well, I would like to know your opinion, which race is your favourite? And if you were in the Zelda universe what race would you be?Question

Oh, and sorry about the lack of races on the poll, I forgot to include many other races, so if the race you like most is not posted on the poll, then please dont bother with it, just tell us. Thanks.
Too many games to choose from, so many are my favourite, but there will never be a game that appeals to me, more than an RPGNinja
Thanked by:
idk.
In OOA the tokay are my favourites.
OOT the Gorons obviously take the cake, look at their awesome city type thing, and goron hugs are awesome.
In MM i like the Dekus because they've got that cool hidden palace in the middle of nowhere.
The Garo are also awesome. Zora's are queer.
this is a sig

Thanked by: Daze
(01-31-2010, 04:16 PM)Woppet Wrote: idk.
OOT the Gorons obviously take the cake, look at their awesome city type thing, and goron hugs are awesome.
In MM i like the Dekus because they've got that cool hidden palace in the middle of nowhere.

Cool, just one question though, whats a Garo? Ive never heard of it
Too many games to choose from, so many are my favourite, but there will never be a game that appeals to me, more than an RPGNinja
Thanked by:
I like the Deku in OoT and MM, and I like the Gorons in every game they're in. The Anouki in PH and ST are awesome.
you're missing a lot in that poll, though
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(01-31-2010, 04:21 PM)Phantom K Wrote: I like the Deku in OoT and MM, and I like the Gorons in every game they're in. The Anouki in PH and ST are awesome.
you're missing a lot in that poll, though
hmmm....what else should I add to my poll? Sorry about the limitless races to choose from on my poll, its just I dont...really know all that many more lol, but if you give me some more races i'll put it up there Tongue
Thanked by:
(01-31-2010, 04:21 PM)Phantom K Wrote: I like the Gorons in every game they're in.

Twilight Princess. Hell, every race in that game was pure ass. :VVV

Subrosians are my favs, but everything in the Oracle games were awesome. Even Dodongo's, lol.
Thanked by:
@ Daze:
uh

Anouki Gerudo Rito Kokiri Korok Minish

@Layle:
They were still okay in Twilight Princess.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(01-31-2010, 04:19 PM)Daze Wrote:

[Image: GaroLightsaber.jpg]

Lest we forget Skull kids, the most awesome race ever.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(01-31-2010, 04:31 PM)Woppet Wrote:
(01-31-2010, 04:19 PM)Daze Wrote:

[Image: GaroLightsaber.jpg]

Lest we forget Skull kids, the most awesome race ever.

[Image: SkullKidGrove.png]

:VVV
Thanked by:
[Image: SkullKid1.jpg]
this is a sig

racism itt

skull kids and cuccos obviously~
Thanked by:
Actually, I only thought there was one skull kid, whos name was, well, the skull kid in MM, never new there was actually a race of skull kids, hmm....cool!
Thanked by:
Visit the lost woods in OOT.
Find the weird thing playing the flute.
Z-Target it.
Click up C when prompted by Navi
Shit brix.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(01-31-2010, 05:31 PM)Daze Wrote: Actually, I only thought there was one skull kid, whos name was, well, the skull kid in MM, never new there was actually a race of skull kids, hmm....cool!

there isnt.

kids who get lost in the lost woods become skull kids.
adults become stalfos

or some shit like that. THEYRE DEFORMED PEOPLE
do the biggoron sword sidequest in OoT, the one girl in the forest while you're an adult also says such a thing i believe

something like "Everyone becomes a Stalfos..." idk

on topic though i misclicked the poll, my favorite is goron
Thanked by: