Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MAG comes out tomorrow
Not that any of you care but okay.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
This game looks good.
Just Saying, but Whatever.
I like dawson creeking. c:
I actually haven't heard much about it, whats the storyline and ect.?
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
3 different military factions, set in the very near future, you have people from canada/usa, turkey, and iceland or whatever. I think the actual combat and experience is better than MW2, but MW2 has a better perk/level/equipment system.

I really like it thought, I was in the private beta and it kicked ass, can't wait to see how the final product is.
Thanked by:
what is mag
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Action_Game
Thanked by:
i did not like the beta very much, the game (like a bunch of other stuff on the PS3) is in desperate need of anti aliasing and the unlocking system is kinda crap.

also guess what zipper, when your games main gimmick is to have 256 players on a console server, don't make the 256 man servers only accessible after you play the game for a trillion hours
Thanked by:
wouldn't it be far more smart to luanch the game world wide on the same day?
Thanked by:
Quote:Not that any of you care but okay.
yes you are absolutely correct i do not give a single shit about this game
Thanked by:
(01-26-2010, 12:29 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: i did not like the beta very much, the game (like a bunch of other stuff on the PS3) is in desperate need of anti aliasing and the unlocking system is kinda crap.

also guess what zipper, when your games main gimmick is to have 256 players on a console server, don't make the 256 man servers only accessible after you play the game for a trillion hours

I unlocked Domination in like 2 hours
Thanked by:
Go play Gear's 2, CoD Mod 2, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, MGO 2, you know? Games people actually play?

The general consensus is that MAG in the end will simply = Lag.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:
Boyfriend will be getting the game soon enough and if I'm feeling frisky enough I might just play it too.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-26-2010, 07:16 PM)Djanjo Wrote: Go play Gear's 2, CoD Mod 2, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, MGO 2, you know? Games people actually play?

The general consensus is that MAG in the end will simply = Lag.

I've played dozens of games with the 256 cap, never got any lag unless my brother was torrenting.
Gears 2 is shit, Uncharted 2 doesn't appeal to me, and Killzone is alright but I'll pass on it. Never tried MGO 2.
Thanked by:
game relies too much on teamwork, like any other deathmatch FPS. but this one puts cooperative work to a whole new level.

i was just lucky to play a 256 match with a squad that actually wanted to play the game and holy shit it was totally worth every second of it.
Thanked by:
Just got it. Fuck you assholes, not a bit of lag.
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
I never got a chance to try the beta :/

Hopefully somebody that I know will buy it and I can borrow it from them.
Thanked by: