Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
So I'm lucky enough to have a review copy of the game (Sweet) and I must tell you all, this game is vastly improved upon from the original.

Not only is there no more of the shit that pissed us all off about the first game (Mindless biking around the city, collecting cash, etc.) but the fun aspects of the first game are improved upon.

Battles are much more intense, somehow, and the roulette style power ups are improved by a tonne - turning into a tiger has never been so cool.
The "job" system will please many of us here, with the fact of them all now being old school style cartridge games based upon classics. I can honestly tell you, it doesn't get old replaying these.
And before each starts, a nice little nod at the old "blow before insert" sound ensues.

This game makes the original seem like a bare, boring and tedious game. The story, the gameplay, everything. Nothing has been left to rot and become worse, everything is amazing.

I would honestly tell you all now to buy this game on release, it will make your Wii 1000x worth having.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
You have no idea how happy this makes me. Been stoked for a while, even more stoked now. Game comes out tomorrow, holy fucking shit.
Thanked by:
(01-25-2010, 08:12 AM)Dazz Wrote: ...no more ...Mindless biking around the city, collecting cash, etc.
That in itself is a reason to get the game.

Quote:The "job" system will please many of us here, with the fact of them all now being old school style cartridge games based upon classics. I can honestly tell you, it doesn't get old replaying these.
And before each starts, a nice little nod at the old "blow before insert" sound ensues.
Sounds pretty cool.

Quote:This game makes the original seem like a bare, boring and tedious game. The story, the gameplay, everything. Nothing has been left to rot and become worse, everything is amazing.

I would honestly tell you all now to buy this game on release, it will make your Wii 1000x worth having.

Okay I'm definitely getting this.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Cool, I never got the chance to complete the first one since I had only rented it and had to bring it back before I completed it.
Thanked by:
I'll get this after Bayonetta and Wet. I'm flexing my newly developed " haha I can buy M rated games and R rated movies now" muscles.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I'll probably get it, though tbh I haven't even been playing much of my Wii at all recently.
Thanked by:
I'm soooo glad I decided to preorder. Big Grin
Thanked by:
oh hell yeah
i'm buying this and TvC tomorrow I've never felt so broke in my life

but it will be so worth being broke

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
(01-25-2010, 08:38 PM)Kosheh Wrote:

holy SHIT are you serious
getting this
Thanked by:
(01-25-2010, 07:26 PM)Dr.Rockso Wrote: I'll get this after Bayonetta and Wet. I'm flexing my newly developed " haha I can buy M rated games and R rated movies now" muscles.

Pass on Wet. and isn't NMH M anyway?
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
yeah, tell me though, why should I pass on Wet? I've heard it's short but thats not a big deal to me.
Thanked by:
I played the demo, it wasn't all that great. To me it was like Max Payne with tits. Seems like a game to rent or wait a year until it's like 20$ haha
Thanked by:
its actually 30 new or 25 used, so it wouldnt be a big loss. Either way I'll still be getting NMH2 lulz.
Thanked by:
uh
what store are you going to
new wii games are 50 bucks
Thanked by:
Wet is PS3/360
Thanked by: