Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom vs... Microsoft?
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/01...soft_x360/
http://kotaku.com/5453656/capcom-may-ann...-this-year

[Image: 2132404728.jpg]
ARE YOU SHITTING ME
Thanked by:
what characters does Microsoft even have? Banjo?
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
I never expected that Master Chief would be able to fight Mega Man in a commercial game.
Thanked by:
as far as I can see, there is no mention in either article that this is a vs. game that they're announcing
let's all hope that it isn't and instead is megaman legends 3 on the xbox or something

or an entirely new IP that will be a 360 exclusive or soemthing
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-22-2010, 07:14 PM)Vipershark Wrote: as far as I can see, there is no mention in either article that this is a vs. game that they're announcing
the title of the second article is "Capcom may announce a new versus game" u_u
Thanked by:
thats far from being a Capcom vs Microsoft.

more like, as someone states on the article's comments, a relase date for SSFIV.

mean come on, Capcom barely just hinted that there's a small, small posibility of a new VS title being developed this year, and that they do base it on fan's request.

"ello mister capcom i wanna play a round versus master chief as ryu please thanks you"
Thanked by:
(01-22-2010, 07:17 PM)Xander Crews Wrote:
(01-22-2010, 07:14 PM)Vipershark Wrote: as far as I can see, there is no mention in either article that this is a vs. game that they're announcing
which in no way hints at a microsoft crossover
at all

also what IPs does microsoft itself have on the 360 anyway, besides halo
might as well call it capcom vs master chief if that's the case
Thanked by: Gaia
(01-22-2010, 07:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: also what IPs does microsoft itself have on the 360 anyway, besides halo
quoting an mfgg post

Quote:Microsoft doesn't have much of a roster, but they do have Bungie and Rare, which does have quite a sizable amount of characters: Banjo, Joanna Dark, Conker, Jetman, Kameo, Cooper, the Killer Instinct cast (fff Capcom developing a KI game), Juno, Vela and Lupus, Rash, Zitz, and Pimple, etc. There's also a chance they could get willing developers to let their characters in from 360/PC-exclusive games.

(01-22-2010, 07:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(01-22-2010, 07:17 PM)Xander Crews Wrote:
which in no way hints at a microsoft crossover
at all
both articles were released at around the same time

just put two and two together
Thanked by:
that

would be an astonishingly horrible cast.
Thanked by:
This could mean Microsoft vs. Capcom, but I wouldn't put my money on it quite yet
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
CAPCOM VS MICROSOFT

SELECT YOUR PLAYER

MASTERCHIEF VERSUS MASTERCHIEF

FIGHT!
Thanked by:
(01-22-2010, 07:21 PM)Xander Crews Wrote:
(01-22-2010, 07:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: also what IPs does microsoft itself have on the 360 anyway, besides halo
quoting an mfgg post

you had better not be serious about this
Thanked by:
I highly doubt that it is going to be microsoft vs campcom. Its probally a group project with microsoft. For the news on a new vs game, that refers to if capcom sells enough copies of tvc that we might get dlc or tvc2.
Thanked by:
well

we have Gears of War, don't we?

I'd get this game solely for Marcus Fenix :L

edit: oh wait he's from Epic Games okay nvm
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
I versus fighting game? Doubt it. Remember how Metal Gear Touch had that stupid hype page and it was all "omfg MGS4 on xobx306!!11"
Don't get your knickers in a twist, this is probably something just as unexciting.

And what about Dom anyway? His special move could be his utterly terrible emotional performance whenever his wife is mentioned that ensures you look away because it's so bad and then he kills you.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: