Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon RS (EFRLG) Move Effects
[Image: pokersmoveeffectsicon.png]

I ripped them from Ruby & Sapphire, but if memory serves right, Emerald and FireRed & LeafGreen use these same move sprites.

Includes unused sprites.

EDIT: Okay, it seems that is the case. Wormintheworks apparently ripped a less complete sheet of this from FRLG: http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...sheet/3860
We have different palettes on some sprites so I don't know which are correct ones or if it has anything to do with them being ripped from the other game.
Thanked by:
Awesome!

Is this all of them?
Thanked by: Neslug
I find that sheets organized like this are alot more useful
(01-18-2010, 11:12 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: Is this all of them?

A couple of the graphics files were corrupted / encrypted differently, but this should be most of them. At least it's the most complete rip at the moment, as far as I know. There were some really tiny graphics with one or two colours that I wasn't even sure if they were sprites or corrupted data so I didn't include them. Besides, they wouldn't be of any use to anyone.

The game recolours and reuses some of the animations in multiple attacks, but of those I only included the differently coloured Poisonpowder, Sleep Powder and Stun Spore (just because they looked cool).
Thanked by:
Not bad!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Very cool job. Smile
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor