Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
I noticed that this game was lacking, if not totally missing from the site and decided it was my duty to rip the sprites.

[Image: atelieri2icon.png]
Main Characters
[Image: feltbattleicon.png][Image: azureazothicon.png][Image: viesebattleicon.png][Image: noinbattleiconl.png][Image: poebattleiconw.png][Image: graybattleicon.png][Image: feebattleicon.png]

Portraits
[Image: atelieriris2feltportrai.png][Image: atelieriris2feeportrait.png][Image: atelieriris2noinportrai.png][Image: atelieriris2mitsueportr.png]

NPCs
[Image: npcmelonaicon.png][Image: npccocoicon.png][Image: npclutanusicon.png][Image: atelieriris2mythbeastic.png]

Monsters
[Image: atelieriris2punibattlei.png][Image: atelieriris2pigsbattlei.png]

These are just the ones I have finished so far. I'm continuing to work on the other characters, just trying to get the battle sprites grouped together. I'll continue to upload more as I get them done.
If there's something different I should be doing for these, please inform me.
Thanked by:
That's real nice. Good job!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Added Gray and Fee battle sprites. Trying to get character icons and title icon done, but some of the sprites are weird to assemble. But I will try. Smile

Added NPCs Melona and Coco

EDIT: Added Title and character icons and the NPC Lutanus
Thanked by:
Added a VERY large sheet of Punis. I would like to know if that is preferred for monsters or if I should get each one as a separate sheet.
All questions, comments, criticism, and/or requests for what sheet to make next from the game are welcome. Also, if there's something that was in the first game that wasn't in the second game, such as a monster, and I have it up there, PLEASE inform me of this. I've played both games, but I can't remember anything from the first game and the second game is fairly hazy in my mind. Plus I seem to have ripped a lot of stuff from the game, and a lot of it seems to be from the first game.
Thanked by:
Great sheets, keep it up!
Thanked by:
Awesome so far, though the characters between Felt and Grey seem to be dead links.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(01-19-2010, 12:18 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Awesome so far, though the characters between Felt and Grey seem to be dead links.

So they are! I shall fix that.

EDIT: Okay, I don't think that was totally my fault. I think ImageShack's img101 was dead. But I re upped them anyway.
Thanked by:
Thanks! Got 'em all now.
Thanked by:
Added Pigs and the Mythical Beasts
[Image: atelieriris2pigsbattlei.png][Image: atelieriris2mythbeastic.png]
Thanked by:
Okay, it's been over a week and I had planned to do an update when ever I could, but...Well, Harddrive failure caused me to loose everything. I'm not really worried because everything is easily gotten again, and I hadn't really worked on anything so no work lost. I get a new 1TB HDD today, so after I get everything set up, I'll start working on sprite sheets for this game. And hopefully some other games as well.
Thanked by:
Aw, that sucks. Hope you get it fixed soon.
Thanked by:
It's been over two years, I had meant to get back to this but I was taking my time. XD But recently a friend of mine wanted me to get back to it, so...Here I am, with some Portraits this time.

[Image: atelieriris2feltportrai.png][Image: atelieriris2feeportrait.png][Image: atelieriris2noinportrai.png][Image: atelieriris2mitsueportr.png]

Sorry for resurrecting this OLD post, but I didn't want to have to make a new one. More to come soon!
Thanked by:
As far as I can see, the sprites share the same colour as the background. Can you change that?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
It's slightly different so it doesn't render them unusable, but I agree that it should be changed to something more neutral and distinguishable.

(04-21-2013, 06:55 AM)CherryTonic Wrote: Sorry for resurrecting this OLD post, but I didn't want to have to make a new one. More to come soon!

Re-using your old threads is fine (and actually preferred, though not forced), so that's alright! Smile
Thanked by: Garamonde
actually it looks to me like the graphics use anti-aliasing. Sick
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: