Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yoshi's Island GBA First Second of Intro
This is the first second of the intro. I know you might think a second is not much, but when you have 20 frames per second, that makes 20 pictures.

More seconds coming soon!

[Image: 33o1cg9.png]

Enjoy, and don't forget to check out my Youtube Account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/NatureGuy97
Thanked by:
Um... I honestly don't see any difference in a majority of the frames :/
Thanked by:
What the...
How could this be usable?
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
There is a tiny bt of difference between each frame. But if you were to take the first frame and the last frame, and put them next to each other, you will notice the difference.
Thanked by:
I think it is unnecessary to rip fades since those are easily added back in if the original is provided.
Thanked by:
It's so big that it starts to load on my computer, but then it just says "FORGET IT" and it shows up as a dead image link. =/

Also, looking at the first second of footage, what you should REALLY be ripping to submit to the site are PIECES of the intro. Find them in a state where there are no fades active, seperate the objects by appropriate means, and submit THAT.
Thanked by:
dont listen to what they say. these will be usefull for rpg maker vx ^^
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=56716.0;...2791;image][Image: zombies.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-21-2010, 12:15 AM)SHADERS Wrote: dont listen to what they say. these will be usefull for rpg maker vx ^^
I also know nothing about sprites, ripping sprites, using sprites, or necroposting in a forum. Ciao!

I agree with everything after the first two sentences.
Thanked by: Jdaster64
>.>

obvious troll is obvious.

i dont listen to bad criticizm.

i only give good.
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=56716.0;...2791;image][Image: zombies.gif]
Thanked by:
Actually this was a bad necropost. It's one of the rules here: don't necropost, only if you're going to help with a vital piece of information or you own the thread and have a good reason.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: SHADERS