Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
M&L Mimi
Battle in Normal form
[Image: 1199bpv.png]

Normal overworld
[Image: mimioverworldwl2.png]
Just so you know theres effort in every bite
[Image: change_29380.gif]

All thats left to do is True form over world and battle. True form ow will probably be a smaller sheet, but I want to keep her forms seperate. It'll have walking in 4 directions, but thats all I can think of... any ideas would help.
Thanked by:
Woah cool Smile

Nice and smooth anims.
Thanked by:
Nice animation.
Thanked by:
You are seriously awesome, I love this!
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
Animation is badass. I'm loving this.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Wow, that's really complete. Although, I remember her smiling a little more than that, like a huge, manic grin.
Thanked by:
Wow, that is good... The animation is really smooth
Wish I could do that =D
---Ich spreche nicht Deutsch---
[Image: randcsigv3wc0.png]
Thanked by:
The animation is very nice!
Thanked by:
The animation is awesome. A few things bother me though, mainly about the head turning part. I think it should stall a bit more and have more of a jumpy movement to it before Mimi's head changes direction and rotates clockwise. It's not giving off that mechanical feel Mimi has...
Thanked by:
The animatation feels like the head moves up and down throughout it, but the head should really stay in the same place, its a minor problem, so you dont need to fix it
Thanked by:
Geo the Fox Wrote:The animation is awesome. A few things bother me though, mainly about the head turning part. I think it should stall a bit more and have more of a jumpy movement to it before Mimi's head changes direction and rotates clockwise. It's not giving off that mechanical feel Mimi has...

Actualy, Mimi has a very smooth change. As for the stall, people using this are free to stall in it as much as they want.

@Cshad- I think it bumps up by 1 pixel when it's completely upsidedown. I'll fix that when I get home from school.
Thanked by:
Awesome, she was the biggest pain in the ass boss in SPM, but she was one of my favorite new characters. Kickass sprites and the animation is smooth and flawless. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
lot of people are commenting on the animation
personly, i think i could do better
but the sheet is awsome
Thanked by:
I can see why the animation has got everyone's attention in this topic.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Wow, everything is amazing. Good job.
Thanked by: