Smile 
Well, here it is!
[Image: frogsaur.png]
C+C please!
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
Looks cute.
I hate the eyes, though.
Line art is a bit jagged all over, stomach shading could use some alteration.

Make his eyes looks like realistic reptile/amphibian eyes.
Like these:
[Image: swqzut.png]
[Image: garrybeusymonsters.gif]
Thanked by:
The stomach (the lightest green) needs some darker shading since its too light when you have used dark green and black in other parts. But besides that it looks nice. Maybe you could add a pattern or a shine to the skin since its design looks bare. But keep up the good work.
Thanked by:
Ok, i fixed up some stuff, but I'm not sure. Is it better?
[Image: frogsaurus.png]
oh i just noticed flares post i will try to add a pattern to the skin.
[Image: frogsaurus2.png]
Any better?
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
its sligthy pillowshaded.
[Image: shadingwi7.png]
Thanked by: Baegal
any bits in particular, or the thing as a whole?
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
Well, you could stand to just get rid of the scaly texture.
Shade the tail more, add some dhading to the belly in certain places, and do a little more shading on the legs.
I'd also suggest redoing the feet and arms.
Thanked by:
ok, added more shading, redid hands and feet, but couldn find a good place to put the other arm, so left it out.
[Image: frogsaurus3.png]
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
Put some toes on them footies.
Thanked by:
ok, but i'm not sure how to do taht. any tips?
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
Usually it's just dots or L's (in the case of the sprite as you have it, turn the L's backwards).

Personally I like the sprite. If you reduced the colors of the belly, it would be NES compatible. As it stands now (as of the last post) it looks nice. I do agree though the legs seem pretty bland. I like the current eyes. The first eyes were good too if you wanted a '90-ish cartoony style popular on the Genesis and SNES. Since you seem eager to please JesusLizard, feel free to keep tweaking it. Or keep the first version for old-school style, albeit with the rounded belly shading (unless you go 8-bit, then the belly shading would have to go). Just some things to consider.
Thanked by:
the shading on the yellow parts could stand to be darker. compare with the shading you have on its tail--it's obviously darker than the base color and looks distinct. however with the belly I had to squint to realize shading was even there. try to keep the shades' darkness consistent, since, after all, they're getting hit by the same light source.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
Ok, shading darker now(on belly) and also tried adding toes, but i dont like them and couldnt find a good outline colour, so its black.
[Image: frogsaurus4.png]
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
When shading yellow, its better to use a darker orange and not a darker yellow.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: frogsaurus5.png]?
茶 = Tea
Thanked by: