Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Passing (L4D2)
So, I heard a while back that Valve, creators of the series of games such as Half-Life, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead, where thinking on creating a DLC for Left 4 Dead 2.

At first I thought:
Quote:Oh dear.

Then I thought:
Quote:*Cough*Crash Course!*Cough*

But then I looked at this article and I nearly died.

Personally, I think that the Left 4 Dead 1 survivors meeting up with the second set would be epic. The only thing that I'm not pleased with is that they will not be playable in the actual campaign itself, but there is still light at the end of the tunnel, as Valve have also announced a new gameplay mode (8 player co-op?) which could include them.

So who's excited about it? Any thoughts on the new infected/weapons?
Thanked by:
Wrong board. Moving.
Thanked by:
apologies. I'm still getting to know my way around
Thanked by:
already being comented months ago, but if anything, i dont feel that a 8 player co-op mode would be really... appropiate for the game.
Thanked by:
I'm pretty excited, it's great that they're connecting the stories, since many fans wanted that and L4D2 didn't deliver (at first).

I just wonder how the original survivors got down south, but I'm sure the campaign will shed light on that.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
New uncommon infected, not special infected. Not that big a deal.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
Valve should FUCKING FINISH HALF LIFE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
That's my opinion.
[Image: prinsig.png]
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
Valve should make a new series.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
8 player co-op more like "welcome to left8dead, the game where you never lose"
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by: Rhyme, Rosencrantz
8 survivors 12 infected
Thanked by:
They stated that they couldn't have Left "16" Dead, due to the fact that the game isn't built to handle that many players. Maybe a 4v4 scavange type mode? Where the two sets of survivors race to get gas for their own escape vehicles? That sort of competition is bound to be found in a survival horror game.
Thanked by:
makes me wonder if the survivors are going to be apprehensive to one another or not. sure, teaming up to take down zombies works enough, but when it comes to scavenging there might not be enough to go around for eight...
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
Scrooge, they just made their second game of this series, quit bawwing for a new one, this series is perfectly fine.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I like where this is going

imagine: races to safe houses, split groups doing simultaneous missions, massive games of Survival mode (or whatever it was in L4D1)
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
Francis: Ya'know what I don't hate?
Nick: TITS

*brofive*