Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Hopeful Replacements of SA2 Sheets
I submitted my Sonic sheet before, which I have since updated. Here's Tails and Knuckles too. Again, I've fixed errors/missing stuff from Daniel Sidney's sheet, and was hoping my sheets could replace them. Cute
[Image: Sonic.gif]
[Image: Tails.gif]
[Image: Knuckles.gif]
Thanked by:
Whoa. Awesome job!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: I am Kevin lol
(12-28-2009, 11:42 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Whoa. Awesome job!

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Agreed!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: I am Kevin lol
Isn't this Sonic Advance 1? Sonic ran differently in Sonic Advance 2 and there was a different bonus Stage.
Thanked by:
True these are Sonic Advance 1 sprites, which now have replaced the Sonic advance 2 ones which I always thought were complete.
Thanked by:
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Thanked by:
Damn, what know?
Somebody got a copy of the old sheets?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
If you don't have a backup to restore them to Ton, then why not use the respective Sonic Advance 2 sprite sheets from MFZ since they were the same ones on the site before anyway.
Thanked by: Ton
This has gotten me to thinking, though. Would it be possible for you to make "complete" sprite sheets for the characters from Sonic Advance? What I mean by that is, because the Sonic Advance series uses the same sprites for the characters (with new sprites for Advance 2 and Advance 3, but NOT Sonic Battle), I would think that it would be convenient to have all of the sprites on one sheet, with dividers separating the sprites that are exclusive to one Advance game.
Thanked by:
(01-04-2010, 11:45 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: If you don't have a backup to restore them to Ton, then why not use the respective Sonic Advance 2 sprite sheets from MFZ since they were the same ones on the site before anyway.
Ah, thanks. Dodged that bullet.
(01-04-2010, 11:45 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: This has gotten me to thinking, though. Would it be possible for you to make "complete" sprite sheets for the characters from Sonic Advance? What I mean by that is, because the Sonic Advance series uses the same sprites for the characters (with new sprites for Advance 2 and Advance 3, but NOT Sonic Battle), I would think that it would be convenient to have all of the sprites on one sheet, with dividers separating the sprites that are exclusive to one Advance game.
Like the DKC sheets?
Thanked by:
Like Sprites Inc got with their Megaman Zero sheets? Sounds good. Maybe merge all Sonic Advances into one?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
You mean like what we did here for example?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/dkc2/diddy.png
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(01-04-2010, 11:47 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote:
(01-04-2010, 11:45 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: This has gotten me to thinking, though. Would it be possible for you to make "complete" sprite sheets for the characters from Sonic Advance? What I mean by that is, because the Sonic Advance series uses the same sprites for the characters (with new sprites for Advance 2 and Advance 3, but NOT Sonic Battle), I would think that it would be convenient to have all of the sprites on one sheet, with dividers separating the sprites that are exclusive to one Advance game.
Like the DKC sheets?
Yeah, and like that Tarma sheet of mine, too (which has sprites from 8 GAMES, and maybe 9 if I have to update it again because of Metal Slug XX).
Thanked by:
Good idea. It would really help people who wanted to use them too.
Thanked by: