Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR vs MFGG
Got it from the idea someone said in the Wow Rhymey thread, except im serious. I'll be using MM2.

Im basing this off of the site I think the user is more active on, just in the case of Dex and Omega, or trying to even the rosters up.

You're on MFGG/TSR and you basically want to gain domination of the internet. You fight the other site's people, blah blah blah, and fight the sites leader Mario for MFGG, Dazz for TSR, and win domination by turning whoever you defeat into a user to your site. Then you have to fight against SpamHaul, which turns out to be the actual threat, which are destroying the internet with their posting of Spam. All I have so far.

I have the first idle sprite for Sonikku, robo, and Omega/Jazz done :/ Im not going to do all 30 at once, Im just laying down a roster idea.
[Image: 2nlzf5g.jpg]
I still need roster ideas, move ideas, etc

-Thunder Dragon
-RII
-Shy-guy grey
-Luigifan
-Omega/Jazz
-Phage
-Uber Noober
-Zeke
-Black Squirrel
-Sponge

robo9- TSR
Sonikku- TSR
Tyvon- TSR
Metaru- TSR
Tonberry2k- TSR
?
Dazz- TSR
Dex- TSR
Moz- TSR
Vipershark- TSR

Gizmonic Gamer- SH
Boo- SH
JarJar- SH or Bryan idk
Colton- SH
Stooben

Misc. Ideas

BulletHead (if Gorsal permits)
?
?
?
?

PT
Hell I dont know since PT ended before I heard of it

And also ideas for the SpamHaul reps. like the Love Krew and such, since they happened b4 my time.

Also any ideas on who take out, include, etc.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
yes
I'm in the game
post the sprite style

also uh
tyvon will have to be a screen-filling boss
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Of course VS, everyone needs one of the weaker, inferior chars to start out as~ That why I have Boo Smile

And I knew I forgot something, sprite style posted Smile
Thanked by:
definitely no sprite style there
Thanked by:
So the sprites pretty much look like they're following no style :/

Gosh damnit
Thanked by:
Tyvon and Dex are a tag-team, we decided this months ago. Wink

But it's looking pretty cool so far. Their stances are kind of awkward, though. Play with the poses a bit, try to imagine which leg the weight would fall on, and see what looks comfortable.

More, more!
Thanked by:
oB2Ko Mario - NPC
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
um no offense bro but why are you on the roster?
also this will inevitably go nowhere since it's in essence a project about pt and those do not happen
/skeptical pessimism
Thanked by: Adam, Alpha Six, Kitsu
Well by doing that it would pose the whole Ashley and the little devil who's name I forgot when they get hit by an attack problem on the Char Suggestion a long time ago

Well TU

I just though the game needed someoneas one of the starter people. Everyone else on TSR I could think of seems to me like an unlockable character, each have significant strengths. I felt I could put myself as an all average thing.
Thanked by:
[Image: tsrvsmfgg.png]
*tries to sketch a basic idle post, fails horribly, gives up*

eh
that didn't come out at all how it looks in my head
Thanked by:
How about a bigger style.
You know, one that doesn't say
"we're pussies Cry"

[Image: tsrmfgg.png]
bigger than this, even.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
My MM2 is fucked up and won't allow me to use large or medium sized images without them being cropped or resized
Thanked by:
what
i have never encountered that problem before
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
For some reason around most the screen is white, and anything that is larger than that area is cut off from the display screen.
Thanked by:
Dang, I thought I would've made it on the MFGG roster, being a GM and all. Oh well, I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Thanked by: