Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
donatello_and_ichigo_have_buttsex.txt
my new fanfic i like comments.

Quote:turtle in the meadow

by kosheh.

one morning donatello woke uep out of his turtle bed in the seweres of manhattan and he was so horny. h3e was so haorny
that his penis was standing. his green turtley penis. anwyay he got up and took the covers off and put on some pants as his boner
was really obnoxisous and so he went to the swewrr and found the manhole and wenty uo to the city gofr some pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
cool man anyway he was walking abnd he was almost at the piza plaxe and then he saw none of ther than ICHIGO KUROSKAI! wowoww it was pretty neat to see a gguy who slayed demons a lot in anime in the fles hright before donatello. donatello was so excited and he could barely contain himself but his tstomachs was grumbling and he wanted food but maybe ichigo would be a better alternative to the food. yeahah
so donatello qwent up to ichigo and said hey ichigo i am dinonatello how do you do. "i have no friends" said ichigo "well im sorry to hear" that said donatlloe "maybe we can gets osme pizza and chill" "sure pizza" said ichigo

so they went itneo the pizza and they enjoyed pizza "so how did you know my aname????" said ichigo? weSweatdrop" said don "i really like anime. i like it a lot and i was amazed that you are a shinigami wigth a big sword on your back and are frinds with origine who has big highschool boobies" "yeah its cool" said ichigo "but it sux becing the eastern idea of death" "touchey" said don. and then they chwoed downs.

it was cool. they talked about the swewrrs and the soul soceity and the yelling japanese women which they bothe havde in common. "hey it seems like we have a lot in socommin. lets" like hey ill cut to the chase ichigo i wanna learn your big swrod skills a bo staff is a piece of shit i htink carryin around a big sword would be cool." "yeah but doenst leonardo do that ???" said ich. "leos a sir" said don.
oh. said ichigo.

so ichigo took donaltelo out of new york city and they supudeny transported to soul society. and don was excited. he wanst going to be a shingemis too. so yeah he took the promise and became shingiei,mi and then he got to learn how to use a sword. he learend how to stab. he learned how to thrust. he learned how to parry. he learned how to tell amster to shut the hell up wiht that god damn phone app. and so they were intellgient but onatenlo moreso because he does machines. and it was cool because donatello was so smart he built a robotic rukia and it was just like rukia except kind of rucsty. and made of metal and said clunk clunk ill grab amster in bad ways in her privates places if that god damn phone app doesnt shut the fuck up. and so ichigo and don got aling really well.
so when donatello went back to nyc he was like really cool becaus ehe was a ninja turtle by day and a shinigami bty night. he also choked amsters god damn phone app that says wassup in an asain tone of voice and sing jingle bells. so he was a shinemgami and then who welse appeared but matsunmoteo. adn it was amazing because she is a shinemiai too and donatello was amazined because he wore the suit. and he was like whoa your a shinigami too shut the fuck up christmas sogs anyway he did not agree with matsumoto. who also had something in common with amswter. but well get to that later.

anyway matusonomoto looked at don in this really awkward way and her bbeauty mark really showed on her face. it was onf cruel intenitons . i dont think he liked don. but don was really to fight and so was she they stared each other down and then rangiku got close to don with her ninja sand and said don i think you are cool my nipples are hadrd like your turtle shell i think we should copulate. yeah said don is this a trap yes im sure it is . "nope!!!" i think yoru cool and april is a whore. "yeah ur eeirte" said don. so don took her to the swewre where they could be in private." and so they got busy.
busy busy busy donatello took off his clothes in a sexy manly way and really aroused her. and it was amazing and she was really tutned on by all thsi . and so she took off her top and her boobs were really really really reLLYL REALLY huge. ad don had a nosebeledd "amazing boobs" said don "those are some bodacious new york boobs" "tubular" said matsumokoto and she took off the rest of her clothes. she had a pink cute thong on and it was eally arousing and donatellos little green soldier stood right u pand ready to order. and so they were about to get it on when ichigo appeared right in fot of them "end of the line don" said ichigo "fuck!!!" said don and he got kinda nervous. so he used hsi shingigami sword and made monkey noises and slashed off ichigos clothes until he was naked. oh man " this is embarassign" said ichigo.
don was really raging now and so was his oboner. now youve done it said rangiku and she was really turned on. her nipples could cut ice. so donatello got through it to it. "TURTLE POWERRR!!" SAHOUted donatello as he tthrust himself inside ichigo. ichigo yelled in pain like his eyes were being cut out but they werent really it was just his anus splitting like the red sea. ichigos
ichigos anus was on the losing end and he was going HAUGH HAUGHAUGHAUGHwhile donatello was having a field day inichigos bumhole. OHH YEAAAAH "said donny. OHH YEAAAAH MEE TOOOO said rangiku. this was the best time of their life and donatello really was in the moment. it was like the talent show in second grade where he tapdanced and won first prize. ti was like his first kiss (that was with raph) and it was like the first time he watched naruto cartoons and saw itachi. and so he was so excited and enthrealled. donatello let loose like bullwinkle the moose in ichigos butt. his salmon swam upstream alright. that was the time when ichigo got a plan. but the plan was hard to execute as his naus was bleeding. he quickly flew off of dons penis and flipped around liek a ninja. he threw himself onto dons penis and then used his sword to cut of fcondons member. no just kidding he said "rangiku hes all yours" and jumped off. so rangiku punched don in the head and don went to sleep.

then when don woke up he was in a bathub and he was submerged in ice. he was missing his kidneys.

"shit they took my kidneys" said donatello. ichigo wore dons kidneys as earmuffs. "hehehehe said ichigo" and replaced dons kidneys with potatoes. "yessssss"
and then don put his shell back on ran to the hospital quickly and had kidneys implatnated. thats right. turtle kidneys. and then don lived happily ever afterrrr.r
but that wasnt all. when don got home all the turtles were waiting for him. splinter ordered pizza and the turtles had an orgy. spotiner sipped tekila and put on sunglasses. "im stuna!!!!!!!!" said splinter and then said "tequilaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

the end..........
bring turtle home
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Rhyme
Quote:he learned how to tell amster to shut the hell up wiht that god damn phone app.

this is the sound a raccoon makes
[Image: detg1h.png]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Alpha Six, Adam
zhei shi ban ma di sheng yin ling ERF ERF ERF ERF

(这是斑马的声音令ERFERFERFERF)
Thanked by: Maxpphire
leos a sir < heh

goddammit you found a way to insert natruo again :/
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Our Skype convo is the best Heart

Quote:one day amster woke up out of bed and she was hungry so she went to the frigdge and made a pop tart. she ate it and loved it. and then it was her birthday. and she got all sorts of cute things. like tyvon and kosheh and lunyka. and it was the best party ever. then they went back to her place and listened to shitty lithuanian techno. and then it was nice. and they partied hardy. god dammit will you turn that fucking music off amster. and rhen they were so tired they all went to bed. when they woke up everyone like tyvon and kosheh and lunyka stayed over amsters house for the rest fo her life and they all hung out. and then ravan came over. and life was perfect. the end
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
animal crossing ondo
Thanked by:
Nautical themed pashmina afgan.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: 258um4n.jpg]
Thanked by:
oh my god what the

fuck
Thanked by: Rhyme
[Image: 0000009477.gif]
Thanked by: Vipershark, Alpha Six, Adam
(12-19-2009, 10:54 PM)Kosheh Wrote: zhei shi ban ma di sheng yin ling ERF ERF ERF ERF

(这是斑马的声音令ERFERFERFERF)

now they're havin buttsecks
gay cowboy buttsecks

Thanked by:
(12-20-2009, 12:53 AM)////AUD Wrote: [Image: 0000009477.gif]

Thanked by: Cobalt Blue
(12-20-2009, 06:14 AM)suigin Wrote:
(12-20-2009, 12:53 AM)////AUD Wrote: [Image: 0000009477.gif]

stylish!

but this being hotlinked from somethingawful intrigues me as to how it ended up there
makes a neat image macro i must say
Thanked by:
oh!
thanks for clearing that pu
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
jesus christ that hand looks swollen in that picture