Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why, I have a very good friend in Rome named Bigus Dickus
Roman Centurion unit for my game, crit away
[Image: 1c5di.jpg]

(He's supposed to be holding a sword, but that'll be a different sprite for interchangeability)
Thanked by:
(12-16-2009, 07:52 PM)Burgermeister Meisterburger Wrote: Roman Centurion unit for my game, crit away
[Image: 1c5di.jpg]

(He's supposed to be holding a sword, but that'll be a different sprite for interchangeability)

Ah! I like it! Do post more of these sprites, so I can have a better look at what kind of sprite sheet this is!

By the way, I am a fan of the Burgermeister, so you did a good choice at making your user name that!
Thanked by:
Sorry, I'm not going to animate these. I suck pretty bad at making animations.

Thanks for the comment, I'll try making something else after I'm sure this one is good enough.
Thanked by:
(12-16-2009, 08:03 PM)Burgermeister Meisterburger Wrote: Sorry, I'm not going to animate these. I suck pretty bad at making animations.

Thanks for the comment, I'll try making something else after I'm sure this one is good enough.

You're not going to animate these, huh? ......... Well, that's a shame... It would be so nice to see the sprites animated...

I would offer to help you animate, but my platter's pretty full as it is, and I am not so sure how you would want these animated...
Thanked by:
(12-16-2009, 08:09 PM)E-Man Wrote: I am not so sure how you would want these animated...

nor am I.

in any case, animating every unit in the game would be a pain. Any crit on the sprite, though?
Thanked by:
(12-16-2009, 08:13 PM)Burgermeister Meisterburger Wrote:
(12-16-2009, 08:09 PM)E-Man Wrote: I am not so sure how you would want these animated...

nor am I.

in any case, animating every unit in the game would be a pain. Any crit on the sprite, though?

I'm mot really sure. I like the style and the shading seems alright... If you need any other criticism than that, then I suggest you try talking to another spriter.
Thanked by:
Lookin' good, very nice style, man! Smile
Thanked by:
Simple, yet nice.
[Image: mgmppkke8.gif] Combo time!
Thanked by:
I'm not so sure I dig the arms; I think the elbows need to move away from the body a bit more. And without a weapon shown, he looks a bit lopsided - especially since everything else is so symmetrical. I love the style of it, though!
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Kinda looks like the legs should be a Lil bit longer, but that's just me.
The styles pretty rad though.
[Image: rHRkdW5.gif]
Thanked by:
the style's cool, but I think you could make the outline thickness more constant.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
I'll mess with his arms some more and maybe give him a sheild

I have to keep it 64x64, so his legs will have to be that short.

My idea for the outline was to have it thicker for larger body parts and thinner for smaller ones, so I'd like some more opinions on that before I change it much
Thanked by:
perhaps move the eyes a tad closer together? they look sorta derpy to me now.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
I was going for a semi-chibi look, but I'll check it out.

e:[Image: 8xu784.jpg]

Is it better?
Thanked by:
Nice detail on the face. I'd like to see him with some equipment to see how he is that way.
[Image: mgmppkke8.gif] Combo time!
Thanked by: