Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The true story of what happened between Vipershark and Ashley
Quote:(4:36:24 PM) Diogalesu: so yeah
(4:36:28 PM) Diogalesu: explain to me
(4:36:42 PM) Diogalesu: why did you annoy and stalk ashley in the first place?
(4:36:48 PM) Ultimzer: :/
(4:36:56 PM) Ultimzer: ok let's get it straight
(4:36:57 PM) Diogalesu: B|
(4:36:59 PM) Ultimzer: I never stalked her
(4:37:41 PM) Ultimzer: do you actually want to know
(4:37:55 PM) Diogalesu: why not
(4:38:20 PM) Ultimzer: ok
(4:39:06 PM) Ultimzer: on PT2, (the one just before PTyvon, IIRC) confessor(ravecat) made a MapleStory private server called LimeMS
(4:39:35 PM) Ultimzer: ashley was the only female admin and before the stuff went down she'd throw really cool drop parties and stuff
(4:40:04 PM) Ultimzer: anyway, so one day we were all hanging out and joking around and stuff on LimeMS
(4:40:28 PM) Ultimzer: then somehow the conversation got to lolis, and ashley made a comment about them being disgusting or something
(4:41:16 PM) Ultimzer: so jokingly, I was like "ashley you realize you're technically a loli too, right?" (because at the time she was 14, iirc)
(4:41:26 PM) Diogalesu: heh
(4:41:32 PM) Ultimzer: so she FLIPPED
(4:41:40 PM) Ultimzer: it went downhill from there
(4:41:43 PM) Diogalesu: what did she say
(4:41:45 PM) Ultimzer: huge shitstorm started
(4:41:52 PM) Ultimzer: I don't even fucking remember
(4:41:58 PM) Ultimzer: she was just pissed as fuck at me
(4:42:07 PM) Ultimzer: and obvs my attempts to fix it didn't work
(4:42:20 PM) Ultimzer: it eventually spread back to PT
(4:42:41 PM) Ultimzer: we had a couple of big argument threads, which were escalated by people like bryan egging ash on
(4:43:02 PM) Ultimzer: every time I'd try to end it she'd somehow get pissed off at me again
(4:43:44 PM) Ultimzer: then it got to the point where nothing was working, so I just said "fuck it" and began annoying her, which obviously didn't improve things but whatever
(4:44:07 PM) Diogalesu: so wait a minute
(4:44:29 PM) Diogalesu: you didn't really know that she was going to get pissed off about the joke you made
(4:44:54 PM) Diogalesu: Shouldn't you have thought about it before even making the joke?
(4:45:07 PM) Ultimzer: uh lol
(4:45:12 PM) Ultimzer: that's just it
(4:45:18 PM) Ultimzer: we were all joking around at the time
(4:45:30 PM) Ultimzer: iirc kosheh had already made a similar comment to her
(4:45:35 PM) Ultimzer: but anyway
(4:45:41 PM) Ultimzer: I didn't realize she'd flip
(4:45:53 PM) Ultimzer: when I tried apologizing she'd block me or w/e so I couldn't explain things
(4:45:56 PM) Ultimzer: I dunno
(4:46:20 PM) Ultimzer: but it eventually got to the point where things cooled down, and me and Ash PMmed back and fourth a couple of times
(4:46:23 PM) Diogalesu: Yeah but I'd think Ashley would know kosheh would make a joke
(4:46:36 PM) Ultimzer: note that I was there the whole time
(4:46:42 PM) Ultimzer: we were all joking with each other
(4:47:45 PM) Diogalesu: yeah but how long have you known ashley exactly before that Maple Story Incident compared to Kosheh?
(4:48:13 PM) Ultimzer: well I suppose you have a point
(4:48:19 PM) Ultimzer: but we saw each other on PT all the time
(4:48:37 PM) Ultimzer: which is why I didn't exactly realize she'd hate me for it
(4:48:44 PM) Ultimzer: people made girl jokes at her all the time
(4:49:10 PM) Diogalesu: She probably was getting sick of the jokes being made at her
(4:49:25 PM) Diogalesu: but then again girl on the internet
(4:49:31 PM) Ultimzer: eh, idk
(4:49:49 PM) Ultimzer: either way though, shit's long over and I think i can safely say that we're both cool with each other now

So there you have it. The true story of what happened between us. Now all of you can shut the fuck up about it, thanks.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
HEY DIOGY
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING MY CUSTOM COOL SMILEY
Thanked by:
(12-13-2009, 05:05 PM)Colton. Wrote: HEY DIOGY
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING MY CUSTOM COOL SMILEY

my concern is why do you give a fuck
Thanked by: Rhyme
If you didn't make such a big deal about it (hint: posting topics like these), no one would care.
Thanked by: Raytheon
because i dont want people using smileys i made because they will claim as their own and submit to tsr and when i try to tell the mods they wont believe me and then ill have a bitchfit and do a 1man raid and get banned then make a million alts complaining about my ban then eventually i get ip banned and wait a year later then im allowed to come back.
and thats why i dont have to use a proxy anymore

(12-13-2009, 05:07 PM)Apparatus Wrote: If you didn't make such a big deal about it (hint: posting topics like these), no one would care.
because tsr is a serious place where everyone is serious, especially in spamhaul, which should be called serioushaul because everyone is so serious in there
right
Thanked by:
in ad 2009
noone gave a fuck

oh btw inb4 mods edit the OP and actually make it say "I love ashley" or something
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-13-2009, 05:09 PM)Colton. Wrote: because i dont want people using smileys i made because they will claim as their own

welcome to the internet, where whatever you post, can be used against your will

just like you did to me. [Image: e9helv.jpg]
Thanked by:
[Image: e9helv.jpg]
Thanked by:
nobody actually cares about this at all

what's funny is how you get worked up about it every time someone mentions it
wait wait wait

why does this thread exist? i didn't know people gave a shit anymore, if anything people only bring it up to annoy you
and you act like i don't have a nickname on the internet like you do so you constantly call me ashley Sad
Thanked by: Saltonara, PrettyNier
hey lets hear ashleys side of the story
"vipershark thought he was funny"
Thanked by:
(12-13-2009, 05:19 PM)Keychain Wrote: wait wait wait

why does this thread exist? i didn't know people gave a shit anymore, if anything people only bring it up to piss you off
and you act like i don't have a nickname on the internet like you do so you constantly call me ashley Sad

That was my original intention tbh.

But then I only gave a shit about the whole situation because I never really got the idea why it all started to begin with
Thanked by:
(12-13-2009, 05:19 PM)Keychain Wrote: wait wait wait

why does this thread exist? i didn't know people gave a shit anymore, if anything people only bring it up to annoy you

its because it's the shortest name you got and we already have a "key" who is well known for sleeping with pretty much every member of exc

Thanked by: DioShiba
my name is erin, is that short enough for you?
i wish i was a mod so i can filter the word ashley into erin, like people are suppose to be calling me
Thanked by: