Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story: Credits Scenes
After a long and lagging battle in DeSmuME, I finally riped the credits scenes from Bowser's Inside Story. Wink

[Image: creditsscenesicon3.png]

[Image: creditsscenes3.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Very awesome.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Good stuff!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Wah, cool rip!
You said lagging battle? You could have asked me for a save after the battle, I had one >_<
Thanked by:
(12-03-2009, 06:42 PM)Mageker Wrote: Wah, cool rip!
You said lagging battle? You could have asked me for a save after the battle, I had one >_<

Actually, I was using a save from my flashcard, and the moves that I got in the game (such Bowser's inhale ability) weren't appearing in the emulator no$zoomer, wich is the best and most fast. So, I needed to use the emulator DeSmuME to make these abilities appear, but it is very slow and some sprites appear half, like the Mario & Luigi vs. Bowser pixelarts that appear before the credits, wich I was going to include in this rip as extras. If you can send me that save, I'll be grateful!
Thanked by:
Does that mean you plan to rip more M&L? Cute
Thanked by:
(12-03-2009, 07:53 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: Does that mean you plan to rip more M&L? Cute

Yes! Right now I'm working on the options screen of Superstar Saga.
Thanked by:
Big Grin awesome!
Thanked by:
LOL at hurt Bowser and awesome rip.
God. I was hoping for this a long time now, but now I don't have too worry anymore.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
(12-03-2009, 07:47 PM)KokinhoKokeiro Wrote:

Actually, I was using a save from my flashcard, and the moves that I got in the game (such Bowser's inhale ability) weren't appearing in the emulator no$zoomer, wich is the best and most fast. So, I needed to use the emulator DeSmuME to make these abilities appear, but it is very slow and some sprites appear half, like the Mario & Luigi vs. Bowser pixelarts that appear before the credits, wich I was going to include in this rip as extras. If you can send me that save, I'll be grateful!

You mean the save after the final battle, right?
Thanked by:
(12-04-2009, 06:47 AM)Mageker Wrote:

The game doesn't have endless play, so it will return to before the final battle, right?
Thanked by:
(12-04-2009, 09:51 AM)KokinhoKokeiro Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 06:47 AM)Mageker Wrote:

The game doesn't have endless play, so it will return to before the final battle, right?

Uh? >_< Before? I don't understand Ded
Where do you want the save? before the battle or after the battle?
Thanked by:
You mean savestate? I prefer the .sav file, savestates don't work in my emulator =/
Thanked by:
(12-04-2009, 11:11 AM)KokinhoKokeiro Wrote: You mean savestate? I prefer the .sav file, savestates don't work in my emulator =/

Oh, well... I don't have a .sav file anywhere near the final battle Ded only save states...
Thanked by:
Ok, can you send it to me? =D

By the way... You can creat a .sav file by hiting a save block in the game, then it will appear at the "Battery" directory of your emulator.
Thanked by: