Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should we use her?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, she's a good villain/interesting character
60.00%
6 60.00%
No, she's too obscure/Wario Ware character would be better
40.00%
4 40.00%
WALUIGI
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Captain Syrup
Yes or no?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
While I do like Captain Syrup...it's just hard to go around choosing another Wario character without choosing the most obvious one...

Like, I'm fine with Captain Syrup, I just wish Waluigi was more involved in Wario's actual franchise. This decision would be a lot less hard if that was the case. =x
Thanked by:
I really don't know, nor do i really care. All I know is that as long as it isn't Ashley I'm perfectly fine with any Wario character.

I mean, Ashley is great and all, but she's pretty much overrated, and also pretty much jailbait.

And yes, people ARE, er, helping themselves with their hands, and yes, I am aware that in some countries the age of 16 is legal.
Thanked by:
(11-30-2009, 08:14 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Waluigi
Make this happen anyway.
Thanked by: Angelglory, Solink, Cshad, Kairos
I guess I'm alright with Captain Syrup, as long as people can think of an interesting moveset for her. If it's too hard to come up with anything, or people just start making shit up, I'd drop her from the roster and open the spot for someone else.
Thanked by:
(11-30-2009, 08:59 PM)Sol Wrote: If it's too hard to come up with anything, or people just start making shit up, I'd drop her from the roster and open the spot for someone else.

Too late.
Thanked by:
I really don't see why there's need for another Wario-series playable character to begin with, to be honest.
Thanked by: Wes, Alpha Six, Cshad
(11-30-2009, 09:42 PM)Ekoi Wrote: I really don't see why there's need for another Wario-series playable character to begin with, to be honest.
Thanked by:
What if we do Waluigi and make him use sports-related stuff? I'd honestly like him more than Syrup.
(11-30-2009, 10:25 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: What if we do Waluigi and make him use sports-related stuff? I'd honestly like him more than Syrup.

(11-30-2009, 10:25 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: What if we do Waluigi and make him use sports-related stuff? I'd honestly like him more than Syrup.

Scratch one vote off yes. I'd rather have Waluigi.

Thanked by: Phantom Killah, Ton
Waluigi could be work as a representative of the many Mario sports franchises as well as a sort of Wario character.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Ok. I'm on board. Can I lock this and forget Syrup then?
Thanked by:
I'll do it because I take dicks up the butt.
Thanked by:
I've got an old moveset for Waluigi sitting around somewhere on my computer.
Thanked by: