Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[INDEV]SSBClash updated 13/04/2012

The new presentation, i havn't update from longtime ago. I keep the old post/presentation for you can see the evolution.
New screen shot
[Image: 1-22.png][Image: 28342350.png][Image: 53808660.png][Image: 93597450.png][Image: 15995683.png][Image: 17920812.png][Image: 30451157.png][Image: 4-11.png]

SSBClash september 2011 releases
Features
Dojo
Forum
Facebook
DA Group
SSBClash september 2011 releases

Character lineup
[Image: ssbclash_current_lineup_by_gokudozerotsuken-d4dspe8.png]

Yeah it's a fan game from SSB on DS, we are like a community work for this fan game. If you help us, it's just for fun so no pay for the work given.

We need spriter, coder, sound artist...etc yeah because i'm the last spriter, we have only 1 coder.... First time i ask here... but nothing,
so i hope people will like our work and want help us

PS : i'm spriter, not the programmer of the game
[Image: Banner.gif]
[Image: gokudozerotsuken2.png]
Thanked by:
You got some size issues there, buddy
Thanked by:
i love you for including TWEWY characters, no homo.
gonna test this out on my DS later.
Thanked by:
Burgermeister Meisterburger, huh i don't understand ? lol sorry.

Rhymey, Thank ^.^ yeah, i like too. i think add Outline for TWEWY char... because + Recolor for style of Clash.

Add screen shot
[Image: Banner.gif]
[Image: gokudozerotsuken2.png]
Thanked by:
I was looking at Mario, Popo, and Samus. They're all the same height
Thanked by:
It's because of the sprite mixing. There's no defined style. Hence why Zero and Samus are so short, and why Sora is huge.
Thanked by:
I think that Sora could definitely do with a downsize, but as far as gameplay, it's alright so far but how do i unlock characters? Shocked (Eg. sho, neku, Deoxys?)

Great job coding this, though. :p
Thanked by:
I see they decided not to fix the clashing styles that we were talking about.
I though they were supposed to be stealing the style from the SSBB project here? Or did that idea die too?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
One thing that particularly tickles me is how that banner for it features Falco, Lucario, Sora AND Roxas, and centerstages Shadow. TICKLES ME!

Seriously, I could see someone playing a game even if it does have a ridiculous amount of sprite mixing, but please, for the love of Pete, resize them to their CORRECT PROPORTIONS. Who cares if the sprite in question would look worse, you're sprite mixing a bit anyway. xD
Thanked by:
(11-30-2009, 02:08 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: One thing that particularly tickles me is how that banner for it features Falco, Lucario, Sora AND Roxas, and centerstages Shadow. TICKLES ME!

That's called a signature.
Complicated spelling do and ways I grammar understand of your.

QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion
Thanked by:
(11-30-2009, 06:29 PM)youthboy Wrote: That's called a signature.

Thank you for your marvelous insight.
Thanked by:
(11-30-2009, 06:29 PM)youthboy Wrote:
(11-30-2009, 02:08 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: One thing that particularly tickles me is how that banner for it features Falco, Lucario, Sora AND Roxas, and centerstages Shadow. TICKLES ME!

So... is there a reason you're being a cock? Do it again and I'm warning you.
Thanked by:
After missing the big argument that took place in that locked thread, It's god to see this gangsta project here, and with a new version as well so I'll try that out. I like the char roster, especially Sonic and Shadow, there's only one more sonic character I need to see in this game, and that's knuckles. Other than that, this project is pretty good for another Smash bros. Rip-off(no offense), so good luck on getting this fully done. My Project has a lot of sprite mixing in it to, so I'm not picky about it.
EDIT:
I tried several times to download this game but every time I do, I get a pop-up window and the page says it has a problem loading. You may want to re-upload it.
Check out:
[Image: anim_8a980d7a-c355-b5b4-55c8-2382ebeb4a94.gif]
(Click Image to Download latest Demo)

I need Genesis sprites ripped for this Homebrew project. If interested in helping me out, please hit me up on the PM. Cool
Thanked by:
Aside from size issues, sprite mixing, and style issues, this looks alright.

I've yet to see someone make an actual good SSB clone, so hopefully this will change that opinion. Keep at it.
Thanked by:
(11-30-2009, 06:29 PM)youthboy Wrote:

Still a promo for Clash, and I just feel tickled by it... Tickled!

In all seriousness though, I THINK he understands the problems with the style mixing and the sizing, I just had trouble catching that the first read through. It looks interesting enough, if solely because the demolished Underground Laboratory is used as a stage. You get points for that, sir. Cute
Thanked by: