Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What changes could be made to current characters?
Question 
Between the transition from Melee to Brawl there were a lot of changes to character that may or may not have been all that appealing. Hell, no doubt may characters that were added could use some fine tuning. I think its a good idea to discuss exactly what needs to be changed before diving right into the sprite sheets, as many have yet to actually be started.

Why does this deserve its own topic? I dunno to be honest, it may not warrant it's own topic and everything could be fine with the characters, or it could probably be grouped in with the sprite threads, but I feel it could be cleaner this way.

This thread could also be used to discuss how what mechanics should be changed to which characters. Any serious changes to whatever character can be added tot he first post and then to the sprite thread idk. I just really felt its a good idea to jot down whats going to be changed to what character - if any.

Ie Ness got really slow in the transition, Ikes power and speed could be adjusted, and some of Pit's mechanics could be discussed because dear god hes kind of broken.

If this is useless just lock as you would anyways. Just trying to help.
Thanked by:
Don't we already have this topic, though?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=8945
Thanked by:
Oh whoops I wasnt aware
My mistake Tongue
Thanked by: