Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(10-13-2010, 06:05 PM)/■/ Wrote: OSMAN

holy shit OSMAN? can you believe i played that game once like 7 years ago and never managed to play it again? i searched over mamedb countless times trying to find it. fucking game was AMAZING and i felt in love with it

They have it now, I've played it, but I don't get it at all. Like, why the heck did that bastard Jack chain you up in a desert? Does this mean Abdullah the Slaver is still a threat? How did I become king of the world again? How do I kill enemies on the other side of walls? Did I just get kiled? What's that flaming naked woman that keeps attacking me? Is that a statue that shoots butterflies? Seriously, it would fill an entire paragraph. Admittedly, it was rather fun to play even if I didn't have a clue what was happening.

(10-13-2010, 06:18 PM)Davias Wrote: [Image: infernon1.gif]
This looks awesome Heart

Yeah, Dimahoo's full of some truly badass stuff, and I'd say Infernon's at the pinnacle of it all. Strangely, it doesn't seem very much like typical Goblin-style engineering, so I wonder if some outside source handed the resources to them or something.

I also should've mentioned I've played Terra Diver and Brave Blade recently, though the former has compatibility issues in MAME and the latter is polygon-based, so I can't really rip from it. Cry Terra Diver didn't seem too special, being much like Rayforce, but Brave Blade was probably just as good as Dimahoo, especially with the ship/armor transformation and everything.

Man, I wish Raizing would make more shmups, dammit!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 10-13-2010, 07:41 PM