Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
Wow, it must've been a while. I forgot the site URL AND once I found it, I forgot where the thread was. Woe is me.

With that in mind, I'm probably going to post a lot, so bear with me...

[Image: nowyoucanparodyacecombat.gif]

...I guess I decided to make fun of Ace Combat using Psikyo sprites or something. Kind of a random, "Hey we could do this" sort of thing. Go figure.

[Image: customflyingwing.gif]

The B-35's been ripped god-knows-how-many times from Strikers 1945 II, so I decided to give this one a bit more animation instead. "a bit more" being two frames, but come on, give me a break.

[Image: customunusedflyingwing.gif]

Besides, not everyone's ripped this animation, and edited it too. Yes, your bomber support in S1945 II could be damaged pretty badly and even shot out of the sky instead of just leaving early. Be careful about letting them fly into lasers, I'm pretty sure that would be instant death. But of course whoever the hell monitored arcade violence then decided it was taboo to let the good guys get killed, so it is what it is.

[Image: usedenemyunusedstage.gif]

Sprite: Used (Kaen), palette: used (That ninja guy with the hat thing), location: Totally not used. I found this in an unused stage of Sengoku Blade where you fought all the mini-bosses at the same time (Versus one after the other in the used version). There's like fifteen stages in the stage select thing, but only seven or so are used! They don't even have separate loops, apparently that's rank-related not stage-related. Which is also an interesting fact because it means your rank always starts at a set level in the second loop, and you can't attain that level in the first one. Weird.

[Image: chaser2000.gif]

I turned 18 on the 5th, and I must be crazy, because I spent the entire day ripping this (Godawful transparancy, tile ripping, and the like...argh). And then I argued politics on Rule 34 and got banned. Great birthday, yeah. No kidding.

[Image: theraizingcode.gif]

I ripped the "how to play" sprites in Metal Slug. And then made this with it. Someone pointed out that the Konami code goes "B,A", but I just said...

THIS.
IS.
RAIZING!!!!11

wait where's xxx large? oh of course. it doesn't quite sound right so they didn't bother. no xxx-small either. la-zy.

Though B,A works anyway. Just unlocks something different. Along with Up,Down,Up,Down.

Next image is HUUUUUUUUUUUEG so bear with me here.

[Image: spacebomberdialogue.png]

"You, degenerate president. We'll tell the world about your secret sex life!"

Space Bomber dialogue. Some of the funniest I've seen in ages. But that describes everything about space bomber. Go play it. It's worth your time (No, really, even if it's this bonkers, it's nice seeing a modern gallery shmup).

Also Rumi from that new Metal Slug slot machine, which SNKP should be ashamed of for not having HD graphics...when their previous Metal Slug slot machine had them. Also large image is large but not as huge as huge image.

[Image: 55585109.jpg]

I cannot believe she doesn't look like a total klutz here. Blasphemy, I say.

I would post Eri but...the non-MSXX artwork of her makes me mad because she doesn't look like she's going to sock you in the face (We all know Eri loves to sock people in the face, right?) and the MSXX one...well, you've probably seen it already. So yeah.

in other news, "signature (registered users only)"...does this mean I can use this place as a guest...?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 04-12-2010, 09:39 PM