Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(03-18-2010, 10:39 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: if you are telling me that dodonpachi could be ripped with that, then i'll do it.

Only via screenshots, unfortunately. However, if you enable "Enemy never fires at you!" in the cheats menu, it should be fairly easy for some things.

DDP's explosions are way too clumped together and crazy though, so maybe those should be ripped from Dangun Feveron instead (Progear is missing a color).

And now for more random stuff.

[Image: finalboss2.gif]

"I don't know what it is...but it's got boobies!" One of my friends said that when he saw this thing. It's the final boss of Gunforce 2, but like that matters, what kind of spoilers does an arcade game have? Apparently bursts out of a mechanized caterpillar, has a skull-like face that breathes fire, likes to throw little baby mecha-caterpillars everywhere, and punches hard enough to vaporize pretty much anything. And I love it. (The final boss of Cyvern also has tits, but I can't get the tiles for that system. They're all crazy lines and shit)

[Image: missilesminesandmore.gif]

Gekirindan, AKA Taito Makes A Toaplan Shmup! This bomber thing comes from 21somethingorother and has plenty of mines, missiles, lasers, and whatever munitions they're going to have then. The missiles shouldn't be fired up, but at that distance, they have no other animation, so don't sue me over it. Also, ten cruise missiles with CBU-105-style submunitions. What do you need that for? Then again, by this point they'd probably be able to solve the Middle East crisis by just dropping those things all over the place. I mean, the CBU-105 is crazy enough on its own.

[Image: whatsupwiththesetilesyo.gif]

An enemy UAV from Rayforce/Gunlock. That game has an awesome EIGHT HOMING LASERS OF DOOOOOOM game mechanic to it, but it almost made me cry, what with the story and all. If humanity being kicked off its own planet by a mad computer isn't depressing enough, wait until you see the ending. Anyway, this thing has missiles and is actually facing the wrong way because all the tiles in Gunlock are upside down for some reason (What?). And has a rather interesting horizontal tail. Or is it even a horizontal tail? Hmm...

Also, with Dan ripping Leona from MSXX, I've gotten interested in recoloring her to make...Rumi perhaps? I dunno. I'll check into it, yo.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 03-24-2010, 10:01 PM