Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
[Image: customflyingfortress.gif]

RF1-style flying fortress with RF2-style large turrets. I know this is barely new, but it bugged the hell out of me that I couldn't rip the RFJ one again, so I just re-turreted this. Besides, the RFJ one is tan likely because it's reflecting the red sunset...or something...

[Image: msamission6.png]

Look guys! I found a sixth level in Metal Slug advance! Do I get anything?

[Image: thefuckisthat.png]

Someone remarked that this is the "ugliest aircraft carrier they had ever seen". But it's also a shipyard, destroyer port, battleship, landing ship, dry dock, submarine pen, and pretty much every other kind of ship there is plus some that aren't. Also, you know a ship is big when destroyers are docking to it like a port!

[Image: ddpairship.gif]

I did what Francisco said, but in all honesty this was...not worth the effort it took to rip. I am sorry, but games without savestate or tile-ripping support are pure pain to rip from.

Edit: Nearly forgot this one.

[Image: annihilator.gif]

Take a Devastator, add two more contraprops, then replace those fifty-cals with dual armor-piercing vulcans, and you get Annihilator, which is probably pure hell for the enemy and too cheap to actually make it into a Raiden Fighters game. But then again, I could bolt four vulcans to an Eraser. What the hell would you do with that kind of firepower, hmm?

[Image: jetslave.gif]

I kind of got annoyed that all the jet- and rocket-powered aircraft in Raiden Fighters had piston-engined Slaves, so I decided to bolt a turbojet to this Judge Spear's little buddy and this is what I got. I hope it looks at least somewhat less ridiculous next to a spacefaring superfighter. I'm imagining that this isn't the end of my ripping from this game, but we all know what I imagine and what happens are two very different things.

Also, in the middle of replacing all my signatures and avatars, already started on SHMUPS! again and MSDB. Hopefully I'll actually finish this time, but no guarantees.

And I might actually post the Dimahoo items after all, along with some Metal Slug text tiles...seriously!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 03-02-2010, 11:55 PM