Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(02-06-2010, 10:54 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: that dungeons and dragons game is a fucking beast among beat 'em ups. really.

...What?

This is...DIMAHOO!

Anyway, not much of an update, but I randomly fell in love with Karte (Don't worry, I still love Eri just as much), played the shit out of Battle Bakraid and Battle Garegga, signed up to SHMUPS!, posted like crazy, then got grounded for staying up too late. You can't expect me to have made that much when I'm so busy doing everything else.

[Image: gargoylefighter.gif] [Image: newslam.gif] [Image: superhortenbros.gif]

I updated these. Boring, I know.

[Image: gareggainspired.gif] [Image: stingrayfighter.gif]

Hey look! Phase two ship select!

[Image: gareggaairship.gif] [Image: bakraidairship.gif]

And stuff from Battle Bakraid and Battle Garegga.

[Image: bombsareplentiful2.gif]

Minor avatar edit for SHMUPS!, because Rumi is fine too. Now that I think about it, I should probably replace it with something more shmuppy, and given signatures can't be animated ("What are all these PMs doing here? Oh, a signature warning? Oops..."), I should probably make the next one not animated, but meh.

And I've ripped bits of that big red mothership from DDP, though it's incomplete. And believe me! I'm not totally hopeless in ripping from Raiden Fighters...seriously!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 02-23-2010, 06:04 PM