Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(01-31-2010, 06:58 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: wow, this thing is huge :o isn't it difficult to rip something like that? I mean, I have trouble even when I rip SNES graphics...

Two words: Kawaks shot factory.

...Okay, that's three. Fine. But yeah, as long as it's a CPS1/CPS2/NeoGeo game I can rip just about anything from it. I could probably rip from the CPS3 if I could get that stupid ToggleMAME build to work, but it still will not recognize a completely legit (Okay, kind of legit) Warzard .CHD. It's driving me bonkers because I know I've gotten it to work before.

Also I made flags and logos for the Rebel Army and Gobligan Empire in vector art, and chances are that's not the end, but I am not posting them until I've got a whole lot of them just sitting around. Not to mention, making vectors in Photoshop is kind of a no-no (Illustrator is wayyy better, too bad I dun have it).

Oh, I nearly forgot these silly Goblin-filled grandstands...

[Image: gobligangrandstands.gif]

Edit: Commander Evil told me to make a Technical, so...

[Image: turretlandseek.gif]

...Well, I kinda did, but the AA turret didn't have any good Rebel sprites to go with it so why not just bolt on one of these? Okay, so it looks awkward. Whatever.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 01-31-2010, 07:15 PM