Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(11-21-2009, 01:34 PM)Davias Wrote: mh, I have DSL and no problems with my internet connection.

Quote:Yeah, but I don't see what point there is in that, and I'm super-lazy and have a crapload of new material to post and stuff.
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/esreveR/R...cecrew.gif
No animation, just the background. I want to use it with a game maker, but the chars are interfering. If it's cutted together and you have no backup, it's also ok.

*saves shooting mechas*

Damn, what have I been thinking all this time? That's simple as heck! I'll get to it immedia-FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF *EPIC FIREFOX CRASH*

Dammit, it took me thirty minutes to start this thing up again! And I'm not even exaggerating! All my post data is gone too...boy, am I peeved...

Well, anyw *FIREFOX CRASHES AGAIN*

Okay, shit, this has got to be a fucking joke. Third time writing this over. I've wasted an hour of my life on this shit. Give me a break. Cry

[Image: fortheguywiththebitchin.png]

It would've been called "For the guy with the bitching Revy sig", but ImageShack decided to truncate it, much to my dismay.

[Image: specter.gif] [Image: rommel.gif] [Image: gb2giantrobot.gif] [Image: activatetheruins.gif]

Hey! Did you know nearly every Psikyo game has a sprite viewer? Hey! Did you also know I used it wrong for every one of these images? Also, holy shit, Reverse plays Space Bomber. I kid you not. I lead a sad, sad life indeed. Cry

[Image: hmmm2.gif]

Wait a minute here! This is Strikers 1999, not Raiden Fighters Jet! In other news, Null is such a great ImageShack username...Hell no! What the fuck! Why am I named Null?

[Image: needsmoredakka.gif]

Look! It's possibly one of the cheapest units in Days of Ruin! Now in what I think is the Lazurian Army design in paint scheme (Boy, would it be embarrassing if it weren't...wait, is it?)! Mmm, Tasha...

[Image: halfarsedtasha.gif]

Oh ho! Don't say I didn't warn you! Filthy Rubinelles! I'll kick all their asses! Especially Greyfield's, because he's the asshole who killed my innocent brother! And I'll even do it alone! Yes! Alone! With just this handgun and ten bombs! And these boots, mind you! I am totally not kidding! This is a personal score to settle, even if it's against over nine thousand mooks, too!

[Image: erims0.gif]

Interesting fact: If concept art is to be trusted, Eri is going to look quite a bit different in Metal Slug Zero than she is in the arcade games. As such I made this, and gave her dual machine guns as a nod to some deviantART guy who drew something similar. It was especially inconvenient because the MS0 site happened to cut out midway through the making of this. Furthermore, according to Enomosiki's translation, it appears it's not going to be up again anytime soon.

[Image: handgun.gif]
[Image: heavymachinegun.gif]
[Image: rocketlauncher.gif]
[Image: flameshot.gif]
[Image: shotgun.gif]
[Image: lasershot.gif]
[Image: grenade.gif]
[Image: firebomb.gif]
[Image: stone.gif]

Hey you Metal Slug Wiki-goers! If you're still alive to read this, I'd like to hand you these images so you can use them for your weapons articles, if they even exist at all! No, really! I'm trying to be nice! ...Sheesh...do you guys even give me credit for all those boss pictures? Cry

[Image: manymanytorpedoes.gif]

So I was obsessed with Tasha for a while, and then I got Garou: Mark of the Wolves...well, I don't know if this girl speaks Japanese or just really damn bad English, but regardless, Bonne Jenet is awesome, and I nearly forgot about Tasha. Of course, Jenny isn't the only good fighter out there. There's also King and Hikaru, who are both girls who dress as guys, which is awesome, and then of course Eri rules all of them. Also, this was as far as I got before the last crash, so yay?

[Image: fortheexstickman.gif]

A guy who changes his name so often I'm not even going to bother with requested animations of Ralf Jones, threatening that he would not care if I did not do so. Obviously, with that kind of collateral in mind, you know I got my ass onto this right away.

[Image: m98s.gif][Image: m98ssword.gif]

Gaia Crusaders is seriously awesome. I played two robotic being who were still organic enough to eat food and have reproductive organs, one of which is pretty pretty and pictured, and the other of which was a boss that had previously mopped the floor with me(!!), kicked the incredible hulk's ass, and shattered countless living furry statues. Killing guys wearing masks and looting said masks as they sprout legs and attempt to flee was pretty cool too.

[Image: robotswithstrapons.gif]

More recently than not, a lad named Shinryu had annoyed the crap out of us over at MSDB. He was either an incredibly stupid noob or an incredibly clever troll, and ban requests were coming from pretty much everyfuckingone (And yet he's still not banned...more or less so we can laugh whenever he does post, but...). I decided to make my own better-looking renditions of the sprites he used in his incredibly lame comics, and get him raped by my awesome Gretel-with-Eri-programming-and-clothes wearing a strap-on. Go figure. Also, first Firefox crash checkpoint! I think I'm actually getting somewhere!

[Image: psylockebounce.gif]

We all know who has the bouncing tits for SNK (Well, she wears red and has an infinite number of fans...both types of fans, mind you...), but Capcom only has Psylocke, who is unfortunately more associated with Marvel regardless. Whatever, both are pretty darn hawt. Though I ripped Psylocke only because I like Capcom's graphic style more for some reason. Oh, only if I could rip from CvS...bah. Actually, SNK has better animation, but...aw, screw it. I might blow my mind if I go on too long. Or at least lose your interest. Which has probably happened already.

[Image: sengoku3bomb.gif]

Sengoku 3 may be Gaia Crusaders' spiritual sequel, but I kind of prefer Gaia Crusaders because I don't have to worry about destructible scenery and throw attacks aren't killing 99.9% of my combos. And don't get me started with the fact M-98S isn't there...regardless, though, Sengoku 3 has some pretty awesome stuff, like these bombs here. Look at that animation! It's beautiful!

[Image: sengoku3demon3.gif]

Byakki's pretty awesome, being a boss who's eventually playable like Okuni (Who actually has bigger tits than even Mai, though I still prefer Kurenai myself...) and summoning badass demons like this. One question though, if I stick my dick in this one, is that skullfucking?

[Image: bustershot.gif]

I think one of the things that annoys me a great deal about the original Shock Troopers is that the animation of many projectiles is too hard to see in order to admire - Take this Buster Shot for example. The thing's going so damn fast you can't admire it, especially because the animation plays this slow in the game. They could just speed up the animation, or something, dammit.

[Image: hypersplash.gif]

Explosions that emanate from the Hyper gun of the same game, which is way too powerful in my opinion. That and it also makes you wonder what kind of weapon fires shotgun-like blasts which explosions somehow emanate from. I mean, is that a shotgun, or a grenade launcher, or...?

[Image: normalboom.gif]

I was indifferent about the change to pre-rendered graphics in the second game. Sure, pre-rendered graphics look a bit worse in general, but they make more sense for an overhead run-n-gun, and besides, Angel being rendered in any sort of graphical style makes it all worth it. However, I hate how they put some of the effects from the original game in this one, they don't work together at all. As such, I've ripped the 'normal' bomb-style explosion from the game and put it here, although ironically it's wielded by the girl who looks like a man, not the default character.

[Image: faustboom.gif]

This wasn't ripped by me, but it was animated by me, so I guess it kinda works? It's the nuke from Faust's insta-kill attack in Guilty Gear.

[Image: justice1.gif] [Image: justicedark1.gif]

And Justice, my favorite character from the game (Seriously, she (!!) is a giant mecha-lizard-thingamabob! What's awesomer than that?). I have no idea if I'm animating these correctly, nor what Justice is doing in that snazzy black palette, and I can't even remember the name of the guy who ripped these. Other than that the site they were from is awesome and apparently Russian!

[Image: kevinexplosionlarge.gif]

More Garou ripping, this time the big ol' explosions Kevin makes in his super attacks. This took me way too long to rip. Just like how this post is taking me way too long to write.

[Image: vaexplosiongrounded.gif] [Image: vaexplosionaerial.gif]

Incredibly old, but still awesome, rips. These are the VA explosions from Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness.

[Image: chunlilightningkicks.gif]

Chun-Li's lightning kicks from Marvel Versus Capcom. I was asked to rip this animation from Street Fighter III, though I have yet to do so since I must obtain the CHD first. Besides, Marvel Versus Capcom provides more compatibility with other Capcom fighters, if you know what I mean.

[Image: hadouken.gif]

Shoryuken not included, because let's face it, projectiles are the cheapest (And admittedly, most effective) tactic there is against an AI opponent.

[Image: hydron.gif][Image: blade.gif]

These rips are back when I could get ToggleMAME to run Warzard correctly, but lately I have only been able to get my usual MAME to run Red Earth as an interim, and that took effort on its own. ToggleMAME's being stupid now, because it refuses to recognize a Warzard CHD directory sitting right in front of it. I hate command-line programs, dammit. On the left is Hydron, my favorite fighter boss character (If it were female I would fuck its brains out, even as it isn't, I wouldn't be afraid to cuddle with him...), and Blade, who is my third favorite (Fungus from Monster Maulers comes second, but that game is rather obscure and strange, so meh). Blade's pretty awesome, too, able to shoot random-effect projectiles made up of all the other bosses and shooting mirrors to suck you into and shatter with you inside for massive damage.

[Image: kenjishugeassgun.gif]

And Kenji' who's actually playable and a very badass ninja, really.

[Image: kenjitheninjabeetle.gif]

And as a ninja beetle, which would still be badass if it weren't for the fact this is a joke form intended to make you as vulnerable as possible.

AND HOLY SHIT I'M DONE THANK GOD I'M GOING TO BED NOW DAMMIT
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 01-10-2010, 02:01 AM