Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
OH SHIIII I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER

[Image: giantnapalmball.gif]

A gun that shoots giant balls of napalm that explode into still very large balls of napalm that create still giant explosions upon hitting the ground. Can weaponry get any more absurd?

[Image: gasmaskrevised.gif][Image: gasmaskoriginal.gif][Image: gasmaskdive.gif][Image: gasmaskcommand.gif]

From left to right: Final palette, original palette, 'diver' palette, and command palette. Animation is revised.

[Image: martianartillerybarrage.gif]

FIRE THE ARTILLERY

[Image: nooneinparticular.gif]

Noel ripoff.

[Image: angelmaybe.gif]

Angel ripoff (Minus the giant tits, okay...).

[Image: futureptoles.gif]

FUTURE PTOLES, WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

[Image: whatever.gif]

Beh. I just made it because I get hard on girls with short blonde hair. Whatever.

[Image: erimoled.gif][Image: erisnowman.gif]

Itty bitty revisions of my rotating GIF image which I still can't find a damn use for.

[Image: ihatempowerplayer.gif][Image: teenytinymarco.gif]

Teach me how to configure better controls in MPowerPlayer and I will give you more sprites than you could even possibly want. No, really, please help. Cry

[Image: p38supershot3.gif][Image: p671945.gif]

Pieces of an animation I'm making using Strikers 1945/1999 sprites that has a bit of relation to a funny incident in my Applied Science class. In short, I went overkill in X-Plane and dropped a nuke on what would've otherwise been the most epic dogfight of the 21st century. Using a crappy old B-36 Peacemaker, too! Epic troll is epic!

[Image: ItNeedsMoreGore17d.gif]

If you thought Metal Slug's blood and gore was pretty bad (Or rather, good), think again. And yes, I hate Fio. Cry some more.

[Image: awesomeride.gif]

Iron Lizard riding...Iron Lizard?

[Image: greenerideath1.gif][Image: greenerideath2.gif]

These are likely the only Eri death animations you're going to see in my epic rotating image of doom I still can't find a damn use for (yep again). And, well, they're not even fucking Eri. Go figure.

[Image: giantdropshotofdoom.gif]

BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP

[Image: kindofhd.gif]

NOW IN NOT REALLY HDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, damn that guy who ripped all them Scribblenauts sprites. I would've done so first had I not been left with only this crap laptop which can't load anything for shit without coming up with a memory error failure thing. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 10-28-2009, 07:11 PM