Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
O hai dere I thought I mait update lawl

this place is scaring me more and more

[Image: laughandlecturegasmask.gif]

[Image: laughandlecturebandana.gif]

Somehow I always end up ripping the mooks doing something completely benevolent and harmless before getting animations of them killing things. I suppose that's just how I am. Mook sympathizer. Oh great.

[Image: maybe1.gif]

Despite being still banned from Sprite Wars (And what, this is my second supposed 'perma-ban, hmm?), I still feel I have an obligation to make RP sprites of myself. This is a martian who tries to disguise himself as a human (Not pictured) and live among humans documenting their behavior.

[Image: maybe2.gif]

And then a rampant AI system in charge of building a second Earth only to get an obsession with Eri Kasamoto and make the planet home of five hundred species of tentacle monsters. Oh, me... Everyone says they love the palettes but I just find them God-awful. But given I'm applying them to a couple crapload of other things it's not easy to change them.

[Image: ptolemasknell.gif]

After ragequitting yesterday with the Ptolemaic R-Shobu (Which has a rather uncanny resemblance to the Air Duel player helicopter, notice the three turbines and dual vulcans) due to nifty (But all too often overlooked) palette change effects, I decided to rip this in about five minutes as an interim for the members of MSDB. No one appears satisfied.

[Image: ptolershobu.gif]

But, of course, perhaps due to developer laziness/WE'REINARUSHJUSTGETTHEDAMNTHINGDONEALREADY-ness, in MS5 said effects didn't actually exist on the blue helicopters! So I guess it's okay to say my work is half-arsed too and get by anyway. Sweet!

This is a terrible update and I know it.

Edit: Oh yeah, if you were wondering what happened to my custom Komet animation I, er, deleted it after deciding that the developers probably intended it to fizz out somehow anyway (I mean seriously how will it explode and stuff...or was it never intended to explode and instead be used where those hoverbikes were taking off? Hmm...). Here's something at least somewhat satisfying though.

Planning on ripping those funny Ptole jet-planes that oddly appear to lack afterburners. But don't quote me on that (again) because I'm an idiot and never seem to get anything done until like two years after I said I would.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 09-27-2009, 05:23 PM