Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
I tried Apparetoride. I failed. I don't even know how I got it right in the first place.

Then I told myself to rip Parker and his not-so-friends from MS2. I forgot.

Then I tried to rip the boats fulla food from MS2. I got bored after ripping the first frame (It's only got two frames, too...).

Then I tried to rip the Bazooka Rebels. I rage-quitted after major lag issues.

I tried the Japanese army but then I realized I had already ripped as much as I really wanted and I couldn't find the animation of the dudes pissing.

[Image: nothingistrulyinvulnera.gif]

Then I made this because some other member kept godmodding in an RP and such. And because I godmod too.

[Image: holyshititssophia.gif]

Then I made this, which is in all honesty the only thing I'm truly proud of today. No one ever makes Sophia edits, when there's like five thousand pictures of her. Not even the developers, and they even stated she was their favorite MS gal.

There were a couple of other edits but they were boring. I mean, we've already seen Rumi a million times, and even if it wasn't of her sitting around with a revolver I somehow made it a point to default to lower quality. Which was fucking dumb of me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 09-19-2009, 08:49 PM