Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
Sorry for the double post, but if I hadn't done so it may well be double-posting and a necro-post (If you know what I mean).

First things first, and that is school. School started today. It ended quicker than I thought, but that's only one day, so hmm. My spriting speed may slow to a crawl sooner or later, too, so beware.

Now, I recently read on MSDB's archive of Metal Slug 3's homepage (Or whatever that Metal Slug Project thing is) that the Thunder Cloud power weapon (The one in Mission 2 that the President gives you and spawns a thundercloud that zaps foes, what else?) is made up of nanomachines. So what happens if you give those nanomachines a definite form, of, say, the user? Well...

[Image: nanomachineform.gif]

...The results may be rather interesting. In b4 'thundercloud-tan' and whatnot, despite the fact I'm probably being paranoid and no one will actually pay attention to it.

Now for a ridiculous round of random recolors. (Where'd my tongue go?)

[Image: superdevil1.gif]

Super Devil Eri kick. (Note that I used a different palette because honestly, MSX's Super Devil palette sucked)

[Image: superdevil2.gif]

Super Tarma boxing glove. Bor-ing.

[Image: superdevil3.gif]

Now, typically these foes are nerfed so badly that you begin to feel bad for the poor things. But when you get Green Super Eri Clones firing Super Grenades out of Handguns while backflipping in midair, things might get ever so slightly harder. And only slightly. They never have splash damage for enemy projectiles, do they? Damn.

[Image: superdevil4.gif]

And Super Rebel Gatling Gunners makes little to no difference either. Okay, so they're firing bazooka shells now, so what, you can still see them getting ready to attack five miles away, and then you have practically an entire hour to do any kind of evasive maneuver you can think of. I bet you could figure out how to find the level select menu before the guy even fires.

Edit:

[Image: youguysallsuck.gif]

Just because the fools at MSDB said so. I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS ANIMATION IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. Stupid things use batteries, and not at that rate!

Edit: Because it's not worth making a new post about.

[Image: lolthundercloudtan.gif]

Thundercloud-Tan?

[Image: too_many_colors.gif]

The fact this image had three more colors than could be allowed on a NeoGeo sprite drove me so god-fucking nuts that I made the chaingun and drum a completely separate set of sprites. Really.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 09-02-2009, 09:22 PM