Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(08-31-2009, 02:00 PM)Davias Wrote: Is that a rocket or an aircraft carrier?

It's an aircraft carrier from Raiden DX. Namely, the one you take off and land from. There is, however, a looping rocket animation further up the page.

also CUTE ASIAN GIRLS! REVY! PEOPLE WITH THEIR HEADS BLOWN OFF! ...I like you already!

(08-31-2009, 03:24 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: I only pick Eri in Metal Slug, I swear. :v

You had better. I've got an ion cannon here just in case.

(08-31-2009, 03:24 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: Awesome rips, not sure if your only getting them from the main metal slug series or I'm forgetting some glowing cyan enemies.

Yeah, there's quite a bit of edited stuff there, though I try to make it simple for the sake of making full animation (And keeping the number of colors at sixteen, mind you). The Trust/Drudge are enemies from The Conduit, and then I have some Blue Alloy-looking thing from SSBB and a badly-edited Geth from Mass Effect (Though I really wanna retcon it to those robot things from Dogyuun/OutZone.

And then this one has a crapload of different characters from different franchises, but I kind of forgot since I made it, and a lot of them are practically hidden there. I guess some of the more notable ones include Claire Redfield from Resident Evil, Flame/Rosa from Undercover Cops (If you haven't played it, please do, it's awesome), Angel from Shock Troopers: Second Squad (The only girl who screams "PERVERT!" louder than Mai from KoF) and Solid Snake from...well, come on, I'm sure you'd know.

The only thing really new today is the avatar and signature, because I felt my themes should be based on the companies I like instead of the game series. As thus I have Toaplan (Which split into Cave, Raizing, Takumi, and Gazelle), Nazca (Which started out working as an Irem team before leaving to make its own company and then becoming part of SNK and later SNK Playmore [It's possible some left and worked with Sammy for Dolphin Blue, though I'm not certain]), Seibu Kaihatsu (Previously Seibu Denshi), and Treasure (Who has just been plain and simple Treasure this entire time).

Also, if you're screaming tl;dr right now, get used to it. All my posts are practically essays.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 08-31-2009, 10:18 PM