Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan
(05-29-2009, 07:23 PM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: I did learn my lesson: "Never be autistic or show any autism to anyone in any forum. Only show kindness and be considerate of others."
I don't know why this didn't bother me until today

You're pretty much saying "Hey, I'm sorry for being a retard because hey, what a coincidence - I suffer from slight mental retardation! Feel sympathy for my retardedness!"
That's like a kleptomaniac saying "Sorry, I'm black, can't help myself"

Quit using your autism as a crutch, no one with an education is going to feel sorry for you on the internet. On the Internet, people will only see you as a bad poster who thinks the rules don't apply to him [and you know that's not true - they certainly do!] You can solve your "autistic" posting by proofreading the post and taking a second to think about what you just wrote

but geez, i hate how autism is used by those who "suffer from it" as an excuse - you're a good guy, you can do a lot and get far in this world. Don't let a label like "autism" hold you down.

hell i'm pretty sure i've got asperger's and you don't hear me crying whenever I screw up about how AUTISTIC i am

regardless, welcome to the forum - ian's a cool name and therefore you should settle down and stay
don't be offended by my post though okay, if it weren't for the 30 other people using "autism" as a crutch i wouldn't post such terrible things Dope
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Garamonde, Nitwitsworld

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Kosheh - 06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Adam - 05-29-2009, 11:14 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Zee - 06-02-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Perigi - 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Star - 06-02-2009, 10:18 PM