Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown"
Cortez does in fact hold the weapons very loosely in the game. However I see what you mean and will consider making his grip tighter.
The feathers (not hair) were hard enough to get like that, it's not as easy as it looks. Not only is that how they look in Paper Mario 2, but I'm also fairly sure that's how they would look if he were actually in M&L3. I'm not going to make 1000 feathers because it's just not necessary. There are six different types of them as it is, and can you imagine how hard it'll be to animate that? Exactly. I'm not putting myself through hell.

As Star and I said, we've dropped deadlines at this point in time. From what he's told me Star is busy with school and such, which is why neither of us have posted anything as of late. (I'm waiting for him so he's not left behind.) We'll continue working with this until we feel that we have sufficient enough progress to judge.

Haha, Koopaul, I'll definitely be submitting this eventually. Put too much work into it to scrap. I'm sure Star probably plans on the same.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown" - by Ridge Troopa - 06-03-2009, 04:46 PM