Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I-Like-to-Whine-a-Lot's Sprite Requests
Y'know what, why bother, then? Apparently, everybody is complaining so much about quantity, and quality, and all that. I mean, SHEESH. If you're not going to help, then don't complain about how much there is. I have a wonderful idea for a Kirby RPG, and, since I have a 0-1% chance to making it to Nintendo, I plan to actually fulfill it, which means I'll do what I can. And, what I can here and now is ask for help. I'm starting out small, the game's storyline isn't fully developed, but I want to get started, and get done, no matter the time. So, I don't want to hear any whining about it, 'cause I KNOW that it's a lot. I KNOW the chances this will fail. I KNOW that few to none in this haywire world would care to take on this; care's a hard thing to come around. I KNOW the negativity here. But, I'm here because I took the opportunity, and lemme tell you, I AM NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH ANY RANTS. Because, I have a right to be here, and say this, because I joined this forum; I saw this board, and I made a thread that focuses on the board subject, and (most likely) follows the rules. Furthermore, this is a REQUEST; so, if you're not gonna work on anything, QUIT YOUR WHINING; or, if you FREELY wish to work on anything, let me know.

I mean, come ON, people. That's the whole point of this forum: request.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deucey Dee's Sprite Requests - by DioShiba - 04-04-2009, 11:34 AM
RE: Deucey Dee's Sprite Requests - by WolfNM - 04-06-2009, 07:07 AM
RE: Deucey Dee's Sprite Requests - by BobbyLala - 04-06-2009, 07:12 AM
RE: Deucey Dee's Sprite Requests - by Crazy_Handyman - 04-12-2009, 03:56 PM
RE: Deucey Dee's Sprite Requests - by Skink - 04-13-2009, 05:15 PM