Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[sprite comic] [excess blood] Castlevania: Time Distortion
(03-04-2009, 02:23 PM)Oddball Wrote: This is working MUCH better than before.
The text was a little hard to see in this one, but it was because of it being on top of a white part of the background, not because of the opacity persay. The scripting is much nicer now, though I think Alucard was still a little too blatant about what he thinks.
yes, I've tried to make page 5 much more easier to read, but the background is lighter than I want it to be, which makes the text a little hard to see. I could've chosen black, but that won't work as well though.

(03-04-2009, 02:23 PM)Oddball Wrote: Coming along much nicer. Though I'm still a little confused as to whether this is a comedy or a serious comic. Seems that with the topic, it should be more serious, but Soma is making it a little more comedic than expected.
Keep up the good work.
yes, I thought it would be better to be a little more serious comic, but I decided that isn't the way to go, so I'm going to go back and try to fix the first 4 pages, with the help of SuperNormalMan. because the script and speech dialog needs to be reworked on, as well as fixing the dialog boxes and the mugshots again.
I wouldn't know of when I'll start reworking on them, but I hope it'll be really soon.

- Soldjermon
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [sprite comic] [excess blood] a castlevania comic. >.> - by Soldjermon - 03-04-2009, 03:20 PM