Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Billy's Textures
Getting into some of the 3D Mortal Kombat games, here' the titular Deadly Alliance from... Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.

A lot of these textures for the recolors look the same but there may be subtle pixel differences.
These are only the textures for their main costume, I'm including alternate costumes, bloody faces, and weapons on the full sheets.

Jumping from Deadly Alliance to Armageddon, here's Johnny Cage from the Motor Kombat minigame.

I love Mario Kart games, and seeing a twist on it with Mortal Kombat gave me a laugh.
Only thing I don't understand is these green textures. Every character I've seen has them. If I had to guess it may be a specular map, but then again the bloody faces don't even use textures like that, instead choosing to use the alpha channel as specular

This is one of Noob's damaged faces, I submitted this with the color and alpha channels split. I just find it a weird case that they did this for the bloody faces specifically when nearly everything else doesn't
Current fixations:
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Cars
Monsters vs. Aliens
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-07-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-10-2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-13-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-17-2023, 04:33 AM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-21-2023, 08:26 AM
RE: Billy's Textures - by BillyBnMOfficial - 09-25-2023, 04:09 PM