Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Engage Ripping Project - 2D sprites and 3D models
(02-18-2023, 06:21 PM)The Prawn Wrote: Does anyone know how to rip the Hair textures in Fire Emblem Engage? I'm not entirely sure how to get them, but it would be nice to know how to rip them. I know I'll probably have to manually color them, due to procedural texturing and all.

Depending on the character, you could find the hair model and (rarely) textures in either the uhair subfolder in the fe_assets_unit folder or in the uacc subfolder in the fe_assets_item folder.

And yes, you will have to manually color the hair texture regardless. IIRC, you can get the RGB values for the hair color in the asset table file.

EDIT: It seems like most of the character's hair don't even have textures at all rather the hair color is shader based from looks of it. In that case, you will have to make the hair texture yourself.

Still, the hair color can be obtained from the ohair variant if the uhair doesn't have the RGB values in the asset table.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Engage Ripping Project - 2D sprites and 3D models - by Yunpol - 02-18-2023, 09:14 PM