Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Engage Ripping Project - 2D sprites and 3D models
(02-17-2023, 10:58 PM)SmallĀ Bob Wrote: I have actually gotten to the point in which I have ripped and textured male Alear. I haven't uploaded anything, but I can give you a google drive link to a folder in which I might start posting things. The only thing I don't like is that there are pivot points, but I think unity deals with them fine, unlike blender. Here's a folder to what I have gotten so farĀ https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing I'll be working on this little by little over time, but I can do specific items or characters if you need them.

That's better than nothing, for a start. For the 3D models, I'm not looking for anything in particular since I'm still playing this game, but I may be looking for the 2D graphics, such as the character sprites, character portraits, emblem ring artwork, and HUD elements. I have seen some of those things already appear on the Fire Emblem Wiki, but I'm not sure if they have been uploaded here yet or not. Those should be easier to rip than the 3D models if not all of them have already been ripped.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Engage Ripping Project - 2D sprites and 3D models - by Worldblender - 02-18-2023, 01:54 PM