Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokkén Tournament DX Animation Exporting Project - Public Thread
(12-19-2022, 07:38 AM)GameBoy2936 Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 02:00 AM)FGBPlayz Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 01:52 AM)GameBoy2936 Wrote: I've found a XCI file of Pokken on a site called Ziperto, bundled with the latest version and DLC, and after doing a bit of research, I've downloaded the prod.keys file for yuzu to operate. And having successfully dumped the RomFS, what do I do now? Now that I've got a dumped game full of .DRP files, how did SSonic360 convert/extract those files?

He only told me that he exported them as an SMD or a .anim file, and then imported them using the Blender Source Tools Addon.
Hmm, that's a bit complicated to hear. Like, I don't know how a DRP file can be extracted or exported. What I'm pretty sure is that these DRP files are packages, so my question here is this: the extraction of these files. Ask him what he's done to extract these DRP files, if he's done that. If he's not responding or can't remember how he did it, I really want some more users to come here and help us out.

But I can tell you this: I have downloaded the Blender Source Tools Addon, and I've followed the process of converting animations from the core Pokemon series into SMDs successfully, but this is something completely different.

Sonic told me that he got the models from the Pokken Tournament Model Ripping Project Thread, and used 3ds max to convert the models to FBX using RTB's MaxScript.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokkén Tournament DX Animation Exporting Project - Public Thread - by FGBPlayz - 12-19-2022, 09:36 PM