Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pokkén Tournament DX Animation Exporting Project - Public Thread
(12-18-2022, 01:50 AM)GameBoy2936 Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 12:12 AM)FGBPlayz Wrote: The issue SSonic360 had with importing the animations was that they came out to be rather buggy, and corrupted after they were exported to Blender. He uses Smash Forge, so I would definitely take a look into that.

I've downloaded Smash Forge from github, and I'm downloading the NSP of Pokken Tournament DX, since I don't have the required tools to rip it from my home Switch console. The NSP still has every game file doesn't it?

EDIT: I've done a bit of research and found that XCI files are cartridge dumps, and NSI files are Eshop dumps. They should both work perfectly on my yuzu emulator, becuase I found a download for the prod.keys file online. Am I missing anything else required to play the games on Yuzu? And what's the process of dumping the game files?

I've dumped the game files successfully from the game, but all the files have the .DRP extension. What happens next?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokkén Tournament DX Animation Exporting Project - Public Thread - by GameBoy2936 - 12-18-2022, 03:55 AM