Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yawackhary's Last Chance Saloon Ripping Gallery
Not much on the ripping front so something a bit different. Since the chances of completing these rips are extremely slim, here are some that I had to abandon, some are so close:

Chain (Yie Ar Kung Fu Spectrum)
[Image: RzniIve7T3gh.png]

Car (Road Racer Spectrum / Fórmula One TC2068)
[Image: P66mI87A4PB5.png]

Enemies (Sharkey's Moll, Spectrum)
[Image: cmCVuaSh_o.png]

Mickey (Street Gang Amstrad)
[Image: 9aTr3Bqoj6zD.png]

Pitch (Manchester United Championship Soccer, SNES)
Field (Sports Illustrated Football & Baseball SNES)
Court (NCAA Final Four, SNES)
Jet Ski (Wave Race)
Field (Baseball, Game Boy)
(There are a lot more than these)

Also a few questions:
1. How should I group the Commodore 64 Out Run versions? Split them or put them into the same game? It's done mainly by the same developers unlike many PAL and NTSC C64 games (Sega of America hacked the PAL original for graphical improvements).
This is the PAL version and this is the US version (Bearing in mind that the US palette is incorrect due to the PAL bias on the site)

2. Related to that on the Amstrad, Titus had released Classiques collections based on various arcade games having 3 games each. Volume 1 and Volume 2. Have both volumes put together like the Microsoft Arcade Series or split?
2a. As mentioned going to be working on some MSX rips. How should I approach Track & Field 1 and 2? They seem to have the same graphical style (probably split into 2 games due to either cartridge limitations, not enough time to have the full game or Konami wanting to milk the series since they had 3 Hyper Sports games on the computer).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yawackhary's Last Chance Saloon Ripping Gallery - by Yawackhary - 05-02-2023, 08:09 PM