Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Yawackhary's Last Chance Saloon Ripping Gallery
(11-28-2022, 04:20 PM)Barack Obama Wrote: It's more like coincidence because we didn't expect each other ripping the same sheets. I mean, I saw a comment in the error thread and decided to do something about these broken sheets, but somehow conflicting submissions popped up and so I decided to back out to give the other ripper some room to do the stuff he wants to do.
In the end, I don't see a problem here, MFG is a very talented ripper and also doing a great job for this game.
Yup. In some cases, it's a pity that the background I wanted to rip was already done but ultimately, the primary priority is to get correct rips over who wins the fight. There also is the fact that we have different ripping methods such as how Barack Obama uses ZSNES and export the backgrounds, palette and graphics with vSNES while I use Mesen-S primarily for backgrounds while an export of the ROM's graphics for tilesets and sprites (the latter which is important for Super FX sprites, for that matter, since it can be hard to get the original frames and in some other cases, the source graphics can never be gotten through pure gameplay).
Thanked by: Yawackhary

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yawackhary's Last Chance Saloon Ripping Gallery - by MarioFanGamer - 11-29-2022, 02:53 AM